Feeler: 2004 Black KB Cobra

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Please keep all comments that do not refrain to buying the car to yourself, you can post them in another one of my forums but I don't want notifications every 5 minutes because someone thinks their grandmas boyfriend had this car with a salvage title haha. :bash:

Hey guys, I'm not in a situation where I need to sell, but I will if the right buyer comes along. It's a 2004 Black Cobra with 25,900 miles on it. The build was done by Modular Depot at 18,xxx miles. She drives like stock until you give her some gas. Everything on it was installed professionally and is first class. I recently had the differential completely rebuilt by Jasper and the differential comes with a 3 year/100,000 mile warranty. This is JUST for the differential. It has never been to the drag strip and the previous owners and I have kept very good care of it. The paint is remarkable, noticeably better than the last cobra I had. My price is $27,000. I leave February 5th and if a sale is going to be done it has to be done before then. I can make arrangements if need be to have it done after but it will be much easier before then. I have all receipts from the modifications done to the car so you will have a complete history of the car and when the mods were done. For those that care, the car dynoed at 615rwhp and 526rwtq. I have the dyno sheets.

Mod List:

2.6 Kenne Bell Blower
3.75" stock KB pulley
Polished KB Throttle Body
JLT True CAI
100mm idler
LFP intercooler, radiator, & power steering tanks
NGK Spark Plugs
26 Spline Input Shaft
Spec Stage 3+ Clutch
Spec Flywheel
Level 5 Halfshafts
Maximum Motorsports Bushings (No wheel hop)
Maximum Motorsports Sub-Frame Connectors
Russell SS Brake Lines
Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors
Hawk Pads with Black Powder Coated Calipers
Steeda (quiet borla) Stainless Steel Catback (Polished)
BBK Offroad X Pipe
60lb Injectors
SCT Handheld Tuner
Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter
Chrome 17x10.5 Cobra Replicas on the Rear on Nitto 555 315/35/17
Chrome 17x9 Stock Cobra on the front on BFG 275/40/17

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions at all. I check this website several times each day so I'll respond to emails and personal messages on here quickly. I'm sorry I don't have a lot of pictures of the interior but I can post more if people need them. I can assure you the interior is immaculate. No mods have been done to the interior other than the short throw shifter. It looks exactly like stock simply shorter (funny how that works:D).

Taste of the exhaust note:

[youtube_browser]IDzI6FWfAVw[/youtube_browser]

ChristmasEveWash019.jpg

ChristmasEveWash018.jpg

ChristmasEveWash016.jpg

ChristmasEveWash013.jpg

ChristmasEveWash009.jpg

ChristmasEveWash012.jpg

ChristmasEveWash001.jpg

ChristmasEveWash002.jpg

ThrottleBody014.jpg

with old wheel/tire setup (285/40/17) taken 3 weeks ago

ThrottleBody013.jpg

difference :rockon:

NewWheelsandTires017.gif

Last edited:

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
I have to report to Fort Myers, FL. Should only be there til early April, but since I'll be gone for 2 months I wanted to see if anybody had some current interest in the car. I can do deals after February 5th, but I'd like to be there if someone buys it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just curious, what`s up in Ft. Misery, I mean Ft. Myers? That`s just south of me.
Oh yeah, glws.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Just curious, what`s up in Ft. Misery, I mean Ft. Myers? That`s just south of me.
Oh yeah, glws.

Spring Training. I play minor league ball in the Red Sox organization. Haha we call it Ft. Misery as well, must be pretty well known down there. My family flies into Pt. Charlotte when they come see games. It's like a $25 flight from Greenville to there! Other than Fort Myers the rest of the area is unbelievable. Naples has some houses that you'd only see in movies.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ah, pretty cool. Yeah, I worked down there for 10 years, so I used to know the area pretty well. Haven`t been down there in quite a while, i`ve heard it`s grown and changed quite a bit. Is the training facility still on Palm Beach Blvd?

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Good luck with the sale and the ball training.....

thanks man

Ah, pretty cool. Yeah, I worked down there for 10 years, so I used to know the area pretty well. Haven`t been down there in quite a while, i`ve heard it`s grown and changed quite a bit. Is the training facility still on Palm Beach Blvd?

Yeah I think the gulf coast town center and things like that have helped out the area a good bit. I've only been going down there since August of 09 but we enjoy the beaches and all. Our facility is about 2 miles down from the big league facility. Ours is at the end of edison and the big league stadium is on Palm Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread