Feeler: 2004 Black KB Cobra

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Beautiful car, you in A ball? I have 4 or 5 friends heading out to fort myers, or are there already.

Thanks man yeah i sure am, pm me their names and what team they are with. I probably know a few of them.

man the one pic looks like your back bumper is a mirror car looks awsome. good luck with the sale.

Thanks man I've really tried to keep good care of it and it was in great care before I owned it as well. Nice mystic yourself man!

Sn8keyes

Established Member
How many lbs boost is that at with the 3.75 pulley? The torque number seems low to me. when I had my 03 I had the 2.2 KB and it was at 20lbs with a 3.25 pulley and I had 614 and 608 to the tire. I'm interested in another one as I have my house now and I've always wanted black. I had a 10th anniversary torch red. Thanks.....

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
How many lbs boost is that at with the 3.75 pulley? The torque number seems low to me. when I had my 03 I had the 2.2 KB and it was at 20lbs with a 3.25 pulley and I had 614 and 608 to the tire. I'm interested in another one as I have my house now and I've always wanted black. I had a 10th anniversary torch red. Thanks.....

It's basically 18lbs. I'm not a tech expert so wouldn't know how to fully answer your question but I believe if you put a smaller pulley on the 2.6 the torque number would start to catch up. The 2.2 was more toward it's potential at 20lbs whereas the 2.6 really isn't trying hard yet. That's my best guess and I'm sure there are many more knowledgeable people about this on here that can answer that. If you're interested shoot me an email and we can work something out.

7.62x51

Established Member
Hey man, I wish I had the $$$ to take this beast off your hands, but bad timing. Beautiful car, absolutely perfect - wish I could afford it.

Bump for you man, good luck with sale. BEAUTIFUL car.

On a side note - the only thing I would do if it was mine would be to install Comp Stage IIIs and have it retuned. Other than that it is perfect IMO!

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Hey man, I wish I had the $$$ to take this beast off your hands, but bad timing. Beautiful car, absolutely perfect - wish I could afford it.

On a side note - the only thing I would do if it was mine would be to install Comp Stage IIIs and have it retuned. Other than that it is perfect IMO!

Thanks for all the compliments man. Pretty interesting you would do that with it. I'm not sure I would put a different cam on a cobra, they sound too good with the stock cam to change the note. Thanks again man and let me know if you gather some funds!

grizzy6360

Established Member

+1 Such a clean car!

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Car has been sold to Hiimdrummer03, Brandon enjoy it man you're gonna have a blast with it! He made the exchange quick and easy and pleasant to deal with. I'm gonna miss the car but glad to see it go to an svtp member and will be able to follow up on it.

stangposse

Established Member
Car has been sold to Hiimdrummer03, Brandon enjoy it man you're gonna have a blast with it! He made the exchange quick and easy and pleasant to deal with. I'm gonna miss the car but glad to see it go to an svtp member and will be able to follow up on it.

Congrats!!!

Post pics of what you bought to replace it!

hiimdrummer03

Established Member

Thanks man.I already had a blast driving it home.Got stuck in some shower for about 25min or so. :/ Its ok though its going to be sunny tomorrow and ill clean back up.

This car exceeded my very high expectations without a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread