Feel good pictures / videos

87rustang

Established Member
A2F74062-93CA-4B52-8ECA-0DA42FD402E9.jpeg
View attachment 1628992

Coosawjack

Established Member
Talkin' about playing in the MUD......

We have a Downtown Sandbar here that's THE GATHERIN' SPOT at Low Tide........adjacent to it is a Pluff Mud Bank that attracts Kids and Older Kids too........it's dark gray/black mud and has the consistency of Mayonnaise but washes off easily!!:eek:;):)

YES.....I have done this about 20 years ago when Beer was a main "Food Group".......it was fun as well as I can recall!!o_O:rolleyes:

IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg
Mud Fun.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT'S the personification of ALL Lives Matter. BLM organizers believe they have a right to free stuff they take/steal....reparations, they say. THIS guy turns that around and actually shows how to HELP ONE ANOTHER AND CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER! Probably the BEST video and example of humanitarianism that I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Now THAT'S the personification of ALL Lives Matter. BLM organizers believe they have a right to free stuff they take/steal....reparations, they say. THIS guy turns that around and actually shows how to HELP ONE ANOTHER AND CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER! Probably the BEST video and example of humanitarianism that I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it!

It seems so rare to see this kind of stuff nowadays. Good to be reminded that not all humans are parasites.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Love em or hate em but Bono's got a lot of shit over the years but until more recently I didn't think anyone could really pull off a duo acoustic that would ever top Bon Jovi+Ritchie on the MTV awards. But damn this is some insane levels of energy flowing around turning it into a straight concert like performance.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love em or hate em but Bono's got a lot of shit over the years but until more recently I didn't think anyone could really pull off a duo acoustic that would ever top Bon Jovi+Ritchie on the MTV awards. But damn this is some insane levels of energy flowing around turning it into a straight concert like performance.
THAT was great! I could feel the energy!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome photos. Can’t wait for my little badger to hit that stage!

Users who are viewing this thread