Feds got no chill

quad

Established Member
Weak-sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Agree. Nothing impressive about that response. I'd be more impressed if we heard Soros disappeared. And all the other Deep State players including the Rothschilds. The military should just take these ****ers out because they are hell bent on destroying western civilization. They are a much bigger threat than their patsies Bin Laden and Saddam ever were.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
I was just thinking of something.

Wouldn't it be great if the President told the worthless Governor and Mayor both that you can pay to repair, replace, and fix the courthouse and if they refuse then say fine no Fed funds for your city or state as they are going to go to fixing, repairing the courthouse. That would be so epic and a thumb right in the eye of these worthless spineless idiots running Oregon and a warning to any future leaders of that state to either do their dang jobs or else.

This would be more effective. Currently, there is little to no consequence for the protestors that do get arrested.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Not particularly pleased about the whole situation.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app
To be clear, Im proud of the job they are doing in the face of this adversity. This a shit sandwich of the highest order, and they are doing a hell of a job showing restraint. At least, to this civilian's eyes.

venmos1

Established Member
Wonder how much of this crap would continue if these losers were prosecuted for the crimes they commit. Just can't wrap my head around the defending of those breaking laws. It only escalates the situation.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Wonder how much of this crap would continue if these losers were prosecuted for the crimes they commit. Just can't wrap my head around the defending of those breaking laws. It only escalates the situation.
It's almost like someone preemptively paid to put DAs that were of the same ideological beliefs into positions of power before funding "peaceful protests" in the districts that those DAs work in.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeird

Posts and likes are not mine.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I think its cute that they think wearing a mask does anything, It is completely ineffective when you don't social distance and you are screaming through the mask(or take it off to yell) loll

Also, these protests are a complete waste of time and just an excuse for morons to go outside and cause destruction.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not even sure how there can be cops left in those towns. It is CLEAR that their leadership does it give a **** about them. Every single one of those mother****ers rioting deserves death. If you are down there too (for whatever reason) you get what’s coming to you. No sympathy here.

This should have been squashed with a “gentle” IRON FIST the first time it happened. 20-50 rioter kills the first night and smooth sailing after that.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200715-081056_Messenger.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200715-081056_Messenger.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
portland is the new mini Kali. So is seattle. Feds need to stop this shit in its track right ****ing now.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
This has gone on for far too long. It's time for some of this.......

images(25).jpg

Machdup1

Established Member
And it's about time SOMEBODY steps up to these Antqueefa cowards. Well done gents, hoping for more Commie skull bashing footage tonight!

@MGoh3 your BORTAC boys really put the hurt on. Must be proud! :D
Bunch of white kids that have never suffered or missed a meal in the lives; protesting the system that gave them their comfortable lives.

They need their wigs split. Some lessons are best learned in blood.

Blown 89

Established Member
Just to be clear , this is not how the majority of Oregonian's act .
This is how the majority of Oregonians are allowing people to act. When they step up to the plate and start doing something about it I'll start carrying about what that majority thinks.

Blown 89

Established Member
I love that the same people that spent the past 90 years telling us that we don't need firearms and protective great are now equipping themselves with bike helmets, frozen water bottles, and cardboard shields.

Users who are viewing this thread