mstg46

Established Member
Awesome pics!

Thanks!

Excellent photos as usual!

Thanks!

Looks great!

Thanks!

Mike, how was the turnout? I heard it was kind of bleak due to the cold front moving in early.

It was actually pretty good. I got there at 7 and the lot was pretty full, and more people kept coming. I think people thought it was going to be warmer than it was. A lot of people were wearing shorts or tshirts, but it was cold. Because of this people left earlier than normal.

Man those cars all looked great! Nice pics OP thanks for sharing. I can't stop staring at that jeep tho, so perfect!

Thanks. I really liked that Jeep too. I think I would have more tire and less wheel though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos! These Cars & Coffee events never fail to please. :)

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
AWESOME quality pics!! Cold crappy weather or not, those shots really came out great!

That Jeep was riDONKulous, and had a million dollars in LED lights! :lol1:

The other features on the Jeep... paint scheme and fender flares.. looked killer though.

mstg46

Established Member
Great photos! These Cars & Coffee events never fail to please. :)

Thanks

Great pics....moar!!!!

Thanks. Here are a few more.

AWESOME quality pics!! Cold crappy weather or not, those shots really came out great!

That Jeep was riDONKulous, and had a million dollars in LED lights! :lol1:

The other features on the Jeep... paint scheme and fender flares.. looked killer though.

Thanks. That Jeep is awesome! I keep seeing more and more 4 doors that I like. I'm considering trading my Q50 I've only had since September for one. What's crazy is the owner was a kid. He couldn't be much older than 20.

coposrv

Established Member
Great pics. I love the white c10. The wrap? I'm guessing on the jeep is pretty cool as well.

Users who are viewing this thread