FEARLE5S Cobra @ sacramento raceway *HD*

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
My stock u-l/ca sra pulls like that when i launch too. Its way different to launch then irs. What kind of springs, shocks do you have? Nice runs !

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice last run! That was one excited bunch of guys when you nailed the 10.9. :beer:

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
thanks guys... that was my goal this whole "season" to get into the 10s. next season is mid 10s. prolly have to throw a cage in her but whatever it takes.

Congrats on hitting that 10.9 :rockon:..I seen that run from the staging lanes, I knew you had a 10 when I seen that 7.0 1/8th mile. I was out there with the Blue Foxbody GT that ran 10.09@139.
thanks bud i seen your car. things is fast.

Good job man. Not that it really matters, but what happened to the bottom of your front bumper cover?
i had it painted white to match the car but it scrapped when i was loading it on the trailer. :(
My stock u-l/ca sra pulls like that when i launch too. Its way different to launch then irs. What kind of springs, shocks do you have? Nice runs !
it has Eihbak springs (cant spell the name) in the rear and stock IRS beilsteins in the rear (i know they arent supose to be used) and a some 373s in the rear to turn the 28" 325/50-15 MT DR.

i plan on going QA1 single adjustable shocks with some MM control arms and MMFLSFC...

Nice last run! That was one excited bunch of guys when you nailed the 10.9. :beer:
Yea its the group that helped me install the SRA there was more there but not all pictured. so they were all excited. :beer::pepper:

corysmach1

Established Member
Nice runs man!!! Car will def. go faster once you get the launch down. What did you make beofre spray and I am curious to see what you make on spray? Is it a wet shot?

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
Nice runs man!!! Car will def. go faster once you get the launch down. What did you make beofre spray and I am curious to see what you make on spray? Is it a wet shot?

its funny because i was still getting 1.6 to 1.8 60fts but yea the launch should be some 1.5s that would be awesome :rockon:

on blower only it made 489/469. with a dynotune nitrous kit (small noids) it made whats on my sig. that was with a 150 shot. now i have an NX kit with dual shark nozzles sprayn aprox 135 through 2 nozzles. but havent had it dynod yet. A/F is still 11.9 on the spray. i will say this the NX kit made my car feel and run faster at the track so i predict somewhere around 600hp and 650tq.

forbanger

Established Member
Dude your flying already! A hellion kit? I would make you car stick on the launches and see how fast you can really get it to go.

I bet you can go low 9's no problem.

A84gt

Ya with that MPH there is alot left. Get all the suspension parts squared away, and the only launch technique you will need is to get off the clutch as fast as humanly possible

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
Dude your flying already! A hellion kit? I would make you car stick on the launches and see how fast you can really get it to go.

I bet you can go low 9's no problem.

yea a hellion kit has always been my dream. but that is after i build the solid axle and go auto. :rockon:

Get your solid built and add some suspension and practice some more on launching and you could get some 10.50's

thats my goal for next year... i doubt ill be taking the car to the track this year again. rainy season comming and that was the final grudge night at sac raceway. who knows i might just go in nov or dec on a test and tune.

musclefan21

Established Member
congrats. what was the tire pressure at the back bro? Looked like you needed to lower a few more psi to get it hooked better. or that track really sucked.

musclefan21

Established Member
If you can hook off the launch. Your tires are just screaming.

I have the same problem:beer: Thus, I came up with an easy solution= AUTO with a transbrake:rolling:

If you load your car on the line you should feel like you are getting launched out a cannon.

There is actually another member I have seen launch like this with a stick. I think musclefan21 if I recall. He launched the car like an auto with the t56.

yeah it works great for me, I play with the clutch a little too and it leaves the line smooth as hell. cutting a good 60' is not hard at all that way. with that much power and slicks like that at the back, I would be very upset even with high 1.5 60'

But great job OP, that thing has big balls. :beer:

Man i need to do something and get back into track life again:D

Last edited:

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
congrats. what was the tire pressure at the back bro? Looked like you needed to lower a few more psi to get it hooked better. or that track really sucked.

had them at 7 psi warm i believe. yea the track wasnt that great... im hoping with some adjustable U/L CAs panhard and some traction bars ill hopefully drop those 60' lower

SPTVENM

Tuned By Shaun @ AED
Established Member
If you can hook off the launch. Your tires are just screaming.

I have the same problem:beer: Thus, I came up with an easy solution= AUTO with a transbrake:rolling:

If you load your car on the line you should feel like you are getting launched out a cannon.

There is actually another member I have seen launch like this with a stick. I think musclefan21 if I recall. He launched the car like an auto with the t56.

those are my plans for the future hellion single and auto. but thats in the future. i need to re-learn how to launch its a diff car with the solid... the 10 sec pass was with a 6k slip of the clutch the rest it was with a lower gear launch. solid is completly stock so i need to upgrade it with some UCA LCA[/QUOTE]

bro, u messed up by letting me see u say hellion haha. screw single turbo u need to get the hellraiser kit dude! i hella jock that kit that would be freakin sick if u got it!! i dont think anyone around has that or very few people....... :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread