FEARLE5S Cobra @ sacramento raceway *HD*

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
http://vimeo.com/2013112

finally got my 10 second pass.

2.7/stage 3/130 shot/STOCK 04GTSRA w/3.73s

first time @ the track with the SRA so i think i did well. i got my goal for this year before it goes to sleep. for the winter i plan on building up the SRA and stiffening up the car.

enjoy...:beer:

PS. Thanks Rastarajah for the vid. :rockon:

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Very nice vid and congrats on the time! I'm hoping to be about 2 seconds slower than that this Wednesday at the track. haha.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Gotta work on them launches brother! Once you got a nice launch, you nailed the 10 easily.

Just imagine your ET with a perfect launch! :banana:

Congrats man, very nice accomplishment!

Stewart

streakmatt

Established Member
Congrats on hitting that 10.9 :rockon:..I seen that run from the staging lanes, I knew you had a 10 when I seen that 7.0 1/8th mile. I was out there with the Blue Foxbody GT that ran 10.09@139.

forbanger

Established Member
my car would go wayy faster IF?[/QUOTE]

If you can hook off the launch. Your tires are just screaming.

I have the same problem:beer: Thus, I came up with an easy solution= AUTO with a transbrake:rolling:

If you load your car on the line you should feel like you are getting launched out a cannon.

There is actually another member I have seen launch like this with a stick. I think musclefan21 if I recall. He launched the car like an auto with the t56.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Good job man. Not that it really matters, but what happened to the bottom of your front bumper cover?

FEARLE5S

www.SALINASRACING.com
Established Member
my car would go wayy faster IF?

If you can hook off the launch. Your tires are just screaming.

I have the same problem:beer: Thus, I came up with an easy solution= AUTO with a transbrake:rolling:

If you load your car on the line you should feel like you are getting launched out a cannon.

There is actually another member I have seen launch like this with a stick. I think musclefan21 if I recall. He launched the car like an auto with the t56.[/QUOTE]

those are my plans for the future hellion single and auto. but thats in the future. i need to re-learn how to launch its a diff car with the solid... the 10 sec pass was with a 6k slip of the clutch the rest it was with a lower gear launch. solid is completly stock so i need to upgrade it with some UCA LCA

BayareaSS

Established Member
Congrats Bro! Im happy you got that 10 sec pass you were looking for. I knew you would get it once the SRA went on. Can't wait to see what you run once you actually hook off the line!

Users who are viewing this thread