Fayetteville meet anyone?

Oceanside78

Established Member
Yeah the 03-04 heads are 8 thread, might as well upgrade at that point though. Just got a call from the shop, no C&C for me anymore, won't be done till Monday.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah the 03-04 heads are 8 thread, might as well upgrade at that point though. Just got a call from the shop, no C&C for me anymore, won't be done till Monday.

Yeah I knew they made a 8 thread 04 head cause everyone wants those in high boost cause I've heard of some 03 heads shooting plugs plus that whole head tick ordeal. I just didn't know if they had any Harley Davidson heads that were a different thread count ha :beer:

Dang man that really sucks that it won't be done till then.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah I knew they made a 8 thread 04 head cause everyone wants those in high boost cause I've heard of some 03 heads shooting plugs plus that whole head tick ordeal. I just didn't know if they had any Harley Davidson heads that were a different thread count ha :beer:

Dang man that really sucks that it won't be done till then.

Sorry I always assume cobra heads when I think 03/04 heads :bash:
Where you talking about 03/04 Harley Davidson heads?

04mysticvert

Established Member
Would it be ok to bring some non-SVT cars? I talked to some guys about this and they are interested. One has a 2013 427 corvette, a special addition I think, with a vortech supercharger making close to 700 rwhp. He said he had a freind that would join us that recently purchased a 800hp terminater. Guess I'll be the slow one out the group...lol. But, if its fine with everyone here, Ill send the official invite to those guys and a few others. If we go with the 17th, I have a close friend who would join us as well with a 03 blk 650rwhp cobra. He will actually be at dragging rights if anyone here is going. Just look for the red cobra in the back window, Name is Tony. Either date is good with me.

Oceanside78

Established Member
Would it be ok to bring some non-SVT cars? I talked to some guys about this and they are interested. One has a 2013 427 corvette, a special addition I think, with a vortech supercharger making close to 700 rwhp. He said he had a freind that would join us that recently purchased a 800hp terminater. Guess I'll be the slow one out the group...lol. But, if its fine with everyone here, Ill send the official invite to those guys and a few others. If we go with the 17th, I have a close friend who would join us as well with a 03 blk 650rwhp cobra. He will actually be at dragging rights if anyone here is going. Just look for the red cobra in the back window, Name is Tony. Either date is good with me.

More the merrier IMO

SLPCobra

Established Member

I'm not particular on brand either anything works for me I got respect for pretty much every vehicle :beer:
Sounds like some badass cars I think it would be awesome to have them out there.:burnout:
I should be heading out to dragging rights also so possibly see you guys out there!

Oceanside78

Established Member
Yeah I'm gonna fix it for now and just start putting away for upgraded heads. Ill have to do Rods at the same time too. I'm pretty much maxing the stock block

04mysticvert

Established Member
Does anyone know the OP that started this thread. See if we can get an update on time and location. Need to pass along the info to a few people. Were we going to do some cruising at some point? May be able to record a few vids while out.

Users who are viewing this thread