Fayetteville meet anyone?

SLPCobra

Established Member
You on Carolina horsepower too? Cars n coffee has some pretty nice rides. Ill spread the word. I think it's next sat. You guys ever come out to the fri/sat night lot meets?

Nope not on that one but I'll have to check that forum out too
I've heard some pretty nice cars come out to the cars and coffee ha.
Alright cool. I just posted on hpj a little earlier so hopefully there is a good turnout.
Yeah I used to go every weekend to that but I don't go much anymore.

07sgt0720

Established Member
Why does something like this have to pop up on thanksgiving weekend?! I have a 4 day and am heading home to see the family. I have a 2012 gt500 but would love to come.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Why does something like this have to pop up on thanksgiving weekend?! I have a 4 day and am heading home to see the family. I have a 2012 gt500 but would love to come.

Well whenever the op gets on here maybe we can figure out another date quite possibly so you can make it also. :beer:

Oceanside78

Established Member
Yeah I frequent the lot quite a bit. It's either legit high HP cars or ricers. Pretty hit or miss. Usually always a good time. See good call outs out of it

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah I frequent the lot quite a bit. It's either legit high HP cars or ricers. Pretty hit or miss. Usually always a good time. See good call outs out of it

Oh really?
What do you drive?
Trying to see if I've seen you out there lol.
Yeah it's definitely hit or miss tends to be more miss it seems now a days since they got kicked outta Kmart and they have to meet at Chloe's now.
Last time I was out there a guy in a red 94-95 mustang with a built 347 ran a civic hatch I didn't get to see it though.

Oceanside78

Established Member
If you've been to Chloe's you'd only have seen my truck, the black 02 Harley F150. I usually roll in with the two silver C5Zs and a white GTO and other tag a longs. My old ride was a black 96 cobra on saleen SC reps

SLPCobra

Established Member
If you've been to Chloe's you'd only have seen my truck, the black 02 Harley F150. I usually roll in with the two silver C5Zs and a white GTO and other tag a longs. My old ride was a black 96 cobra on saleen SC reps

Oh dang lol i thought i knew you I've met you ik mike Chris and Brian
I was the one who came out with the 99 cobra vert when mike raced that whipple 5.0 lol

SLPCobra

Established Member

The red one right? If that's you then yeah I remember you!

Haha yeah that was me the one with slp's :beer:
I figured that was you when I saw you had a 96 cobra ha. You sell it?

Oceanside78

Established Member
Yeah man it's gone! The trucks way better suited for me and my needs. And it's got a little eaton action to keep my power needs in check lol

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah man it's gone! The trucks way better suited for me and my needs. And it's got a little eaton action to keep my power needs in check lol

Haha yeah I understand. Lol that's gotta be fun. I've been looking at getting rid of mine here lately and getting into something different ha

Oceanside78

Established Member
It's just nice to have a ton or TQ. Granted its a heavy pig, it still moves out. This will probably be my last Ford though. I just had the infamous 'launch a spark plug' yesterday. I've had nothing but issues with Fords. The things only got 43K miles on it

SLPCobra

Established Member
It's just nice to have a ton or TQ. Granted its a heavy pig, it still moves out. This will probably be my last Ford though. I just had the infamous 'launch a spark plug' yesterday. I've had nothing but issues with Fords. The things only got 43K miles on it

Haha I bet it is a bunch of fun. :burnout:
Dang really?
That sucks man. I haven't had any major problems with mine really.
Wow it shouldn't have a lotta problems with that low of miles.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Dates not set in stone, just threw one out . Im going to cars and coffee in Wilmington tomorrow morning in the Cobra :)

SLPCobra

Established Member
Dates not set in stone, just threw one out . Im going to cars and coffee in Wilmington tomorrow morning in the Cobra :)

Alright cool we've got some time to figure out everything. :beer:
I've been meaning to try to make it to one of those. I went to one but I got there late.

Users who are viewing this thread