Fayetteville meet anyone?

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Having a meet on the 24th of November at the SF/Airborne parkinglot (the northern part nearest to the veterans garden) 100 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville at 2pm. All are welcome, would like to see you there

Last edited:

04mysticvert

Established Member
Sounds good to me as well. Probably good to go ahead and set a time and date so we can get more members to join.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Alright, lets do Saturday the 20th at 2pm in the northern part of the ABN/SF museum parking lot near downtown Fayetteville. I think we could get some great pictures there

04mysticvert

Established Member
He probably meant the 24th. In the process of getting my trans rebuilt, so the 24th works out for me as well.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Alright that's what I figured too ha just wanted to clarify :beer:

Yeah definitely. I told someone who has a mustang that I know about it and they'll probably show up as well. I hope some more people show up for it idk how many Fayetteville/hope mills people are on here ik there are quite a few cobras and such around though.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Yah, I meant the 24th lol. I saw 2 Terminators when I was leaving work yesterday, there was a SB one on post and then I saw an SM Cobra on All American at that light near the eiffel tower. Someone might want to post on horsepowerjunkies.com. I forgot my password :(

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yah, I meant the 24th lol. I saw 2 Terminators when I was leaving work yesterday, there was a SB one on post and then I saw an SM Cobra on All American at that light near the eiffel tower. Someone might want to post on horsepowerjunkies.com. I forgot my password :(

Yeah I've seen a sonic blue one, a white one, a sy vert, a couple black ones, and a mystichrome. I haven't seen the mystichrome one in awhile though there used to be a lot of them I saw. I see more 01 and 99's than I used to see now a days.
Think I may have seen your car once :beer:

Alright I can post it on hpj lol what should I put just a meet for any cars?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I would be interested. Fayettville isnt too far away.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I think I've seen yours at the stoplight to go left onto raeford from hope mills. Mines got black and white (IR) U.S. Flags in the quarter windows :) Theres a ZY Vert that lives one street over from mine in the neighborhood

SLPCobra

Established Member
I think I've seen yours at the stoplight to go left onto raeford from hope mills. Mines got black and white (IR) U.S. Flags in the quarter windows :) Theres a ZY Vert that lives one street over from mine in the neighborhood

If it was really loud it was more than likely mine that's the easiest way to tell haha.
I'm also one of the only red 99 cobra verts around anymore.

Yeah I think I have seen you around :beer:
I live in hope mills in fox meadow.

I've seen that zinc yellow vert a couple times in the mornings.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Lol, yah I've def seen yours then. I heard it before I saw it, what exhaust do you have?

Lol that's how it usually is people here me coming from a distance haha. :rockon:

I've got longtubes, off-road xpipe, and SLP lm1's. pretty much as loud as a system as I could get haha. Set off a store alarm driving down skibo once lol. :burnout:

I think it sounds pretty good though causeve the longtubes seem to smooth the tone out so it isn't raspy down low but once it hits 2600rpm and up then it's loud and raspy lol.

SLPCobra

Established Member
There's a guy with a 2013 Shelby GT500 black with black stripes and the svtpp wheels I've seen two days in a row ha. Idk if he is a member on here. If I can get beside him at somepoint at a light I'm gonna try to ask him if he wants to come to the meet also.

Oceanside78

Established Member
Is this date set in stone? If so, I can get quite a few nice rides out there. You guys ever heard of the 'cars and coffee' meets once a month? They usually have quite a few people, should also post it on the local NC board(s)

SLPCobra

Established Member
Is this date set in stone? If so, I can get quite a few nice rides out there. You guys ever heard of the 'cars and coffee' meets once a month? They usually have quite a few people, should also post it on the local NC board(s)

As far as ik this date is pretty set but I'd wait till the op chimes in :beer:
Yeah I've heard of car's coffee haven't had the chance to make it to one yet I've been meaning too
Alright I'm probably gonna post it on hpj as well today.

Oceanside78

Established Member
You on Carolina horsepower too? Cars n coffee has some pretty nice rides. Ill spread the word. I think it's next sat. You guys ever come out to the fri/sat night lot meets?

Users who are viewing this thread