Favorite Vodka.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Just heard about a trick to make cheap vodka good. Filter it a few times through a Brita. Anyone else ever heard of this?

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
On the Brita thing, I wonder if it works with other liquors. When I get a Brita Filter, I may try running some Crown or JD through it, just to see what happens. Or maybe some Petron.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Titos. It's local, fairly inexpensive, and tastes fine.

FYI - you can filter cheap vodka through a Brita pitcher to make it taste a lot better.

The wife drinks dirty martinis and I used to buy her Titos, my buddy at the liquor store turned me on to Viking Fjord and the wife likes it as well as Titos, but it is only $18.75 a handle.

I prefer Scotch and usually buy Johnnie Walker Black for everyday drinking, but have a liquor cabinet full of single malts for times when I have been very good :rockon:

-Brian

rtdakota

Established Member
Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka FTGDMFW

+1, this stuff is deadly. You can drink it straight with a splash of water and not even tell you are drinking vodka.

Any Three Olives Flavors are good, Titos as others have mentioned. I always keep a bottle of Goose in the freezer....

This was our setup at Pure in Vegas, Skyy for making shots, Belvedere and Goose for sipping and mixing. :beer:
179.gif

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not too much of a vodka person, but Belvedere is my favorite if i'm going to drink it.

My understanding is that better vodkas have a greater amount of impurities removed, leading to fewer toxic metabolites that lead to a more severe hangover. It all tastes like nothing to me so I try to stick to beer and tequila.

Red94SVT

Established Member
Svedka deff my favorite cheep vodka
Roth is my favorite on the more expensive side

NEVER buy albertsons brand vodka, my cheep ass friend bought a $5 liter of it and i took one swig and immediately threw up...

Dusten

Established Member
This is my far my favorite. Smooth taste, almost no odor and reasonably priced. To bad i can't ****ing find it in this shit hole state
1507.jpg

5point0guy

Established Member
I'm not a big vodka drinker, but I do like UV vodka, they got a lot of different flavors. I like UV Pink Lemonade mixed with lemonade. All good.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I prefer vodka over most other drinks. I prefer Stoli when I want plain and Firefly sweet tea. I can drink Firefly like, well, sweet tea. It is that good.

Users who are viewing this thread