Favorite Vodka.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Let's hear it!

I haven't had enough to pick one with certainty, but so far Smirnoff is quite good. That's at least my favorite of the 10 or so different vodka brands I've tried.

I want to pick up a really nice bottle tomorrow but not sure what to get; I'm looking for suggestions!

:beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I prefer kettle one vodka ,but!!!!!! i drink vodka pretty much every night of the week so im on a budget, i will drink either SKY vodka or the new stuff "svedka". I think they all taste the same to me, but the cheaper stuff will give me a headache the next day. Cant go wrong with kettle or belvedere

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I love Vodka, although after drinking it everyday for over a month a couple years back, I now get heartburn, or reflux, or w/e the hell it is.

But when I do drink it, I prefer Goose.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I prefer kettle one vodka ,but!!!!!! i drink vodka pretty much every night of the week so im on a budget, i will drink either SKY vodka or the new stuff "svedka". I think they all taste the same to me, but the cheaper stuff will give me a headache the next day. Cant go wrong with kettle or belvedere

Haven't tried Kettle, hmmm.

I hear ya on the budget thing. I usually just have a bottle of Heaven Hill for my mixed drinks. It's the best cheap vodka I can find, for mixing at least; straight or shot it's....well....god awful.

Who the **** likes vodka?

This is going to blow your mind, but there's a nation called "Russia." Well in Russia....you know what, just look it up.

Kettle, Sky or Goose. Who the hell prefers Smirnoff??

It's fantastic when you're used to vodka that comes in huge bottles and is only like 10 bucks.

I've only had Goose like twice and it was good, but I can't remember how good it was because it was so long ago.

txyaloo

Established Member
Titos. It's local, fairly inexpensive, and tastes fine.

FYI - you can filter cheap vodka through a Brita pitcher to make it taste a lot better.

03vert70charger

Established Member
I hate vodka, but if its there I'll drink it. I prefer gin and tonics for my mixed drinks. I am in a college town so someone always seems to have a handle of vodka. Cant turn down a free shot.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Depends on what I drink.

Goose & Kettle for everything
Ciroc for Martini's
Absolute Peppar for Bloody Mary's

Do not, Will not drink the cheap stuff. Not worth the headache.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Passion Fruit Smirnoff.

It tastes too good to be legal. You can drink it straight on the rocks like its kool-aid. Ive had to start mixing it with something or else im destroyed in a half hour.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Goose if I have my choice. Sky isn't bad either.
Never had kettle before. Might have to give it a go in a couple months.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Titos. It's local, fairly inexpensive, and tastes fine.

FYI - you can filter cheap vodka through a Brita pitcher to make it taste a lot better.

I've had Titos. It wasn't too bad, but like the other cheaper brands it wasn't anything to write home about.

I've never heard of the Brita trick. How exactly does that help? What is it filtering? I'm really curious about this. Might just have to consult the great Google.

Depends on what I drink.

Goose & Kettle for everything
Ciroc for Martini's
Absolute Peppar for Bloody Mary's

Do not, Will not drink the cheap stuff. Not worth the headache.

It's rare for me to get smashed off only vodka, and even then I don't really get a headache too bad. Even still, I'm looking for a good bottle to make drinks I can just sip on around the house.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Passion Fruit Smirnoff.

It tastes too good to be legal. You can drink it straight on the rocks like its kool-aid. Ive had to start mixing it with something or else im destroyed in a half hour.

Haha, I might pick up a small bottle of that just to see. I don't know though, I don't need more temptation to drink straight vodka. It's hard enough already. Yeah....NOW I sound like an alcoholic.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
vodka is ok...don't order it but will drink it if its free. skyy vodka is pretty good. vodka makes me all sweaty and red n shit.

99cobra302

Established Member
i dont drink much vodka, i usually stick to beer, but if i do i prefer kettle one or abslout, but i like kettle one better.

if i am going all out, i prefer level or belvedere. level is my favorite though.

Users who are viewing this thread