Favorite Vodka.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Grey Goose FTW......

Tried some Burnetts sweet tea vodka last weekend and it was HORRIBLE.

txyaloo

Established Member
I've had Titos. It wasn't too bad, but like the other cheaper brands it wasn't anything to write home about.

I've never heard of the Brita trick. How exactly does that help? What is it filtering? I'm really curious about this. Might just have to consult the great Google.

It's rare for me to get smashed off only vodka, and even then I don't really get a headache too bad. Even still, I'm looking for a good bottle to make drinks I can just sip on around the house.

Brita has a carbon filter. The carbon absorbs the impurities that aren't distilled from the cheap vodka. It's a decent investment for a poor college kid.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Honestly I'm a beer person... I just feel safer with it. But vodka I'd say Goose or Skyy.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
3531214417_ce2879520f.jpg

ssssnake

Established Member
Right now, I'm drinking Tito's - go Texas! But for others, here's my favorites in order: Absolut, Sky, Svedka, Smirnoff. Just don't drink Skohl or stuff like that unless you filter. You'll be sorry......:xpl:

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Ketel One and Goose are my top 2. Firefly is awesome because I love sweet tea. Absolut is the old standby when I'm cheap. I think smirnoff is on level with taaka. I've never had stoli, three olives, or ciroc.

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Right now, I'm drinking Tito's - go Texas! But for others, here's my favorites in order: Absolut, Sky, Svedka, Smirnoff. Just don't drink Skohl or stuff like that unless you filter. You'll be sorry......:xpl:

What are you doing drinking Vodka at 6 in the morning? Or do you mean "right now" as in "these days." haha

And I personally liked Three Olives vodka (I don't drink anymore). However, I did like Smirnoff grape vodka with Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread