• Star Wars Episode III :Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • Star Wars Episode IV :A New Hope

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode V :The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 47 31.5%
  • Star Wars Episode VI :The Return of the Jedi

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Don't have just one favorite (please tell which ones).

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobie03

Established Member
Like the title says between episode I-VI which did you like the best? I personally like them all alot (I thought Epsiode III was f***ing badass!) But if I had to pick just one, I would say Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. :rockon:

Defknotzero

Established Member
In order of favorite...

Return of the Jedi, Revenge of the sith, Empire Strikes Back, A New Hope, Attack of the clones, Phantom Menace.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I can't speak of 'Sith' yet because I'm waiting to see that one, but up to this point I vote 'Return of the Jedi'. I liked the diversity of the movie. I think it was the best written and perhaps the best directed one I've seen. The way it starts on Tatooine with the Han Solo rescue and then moves on the Endor and the Death Star kept you watching. Leia in the metal clad bikini didn't hurt either.
My least favorite is probably Phantom Menace as well. I realize the necessity of beginning the story at that point, but if not for Darth Maul's fight scenes, it would have been way too boring. Right now, I'm watching 'Clones' and I'm amazed at how long this movie seems. Its better than 'Phantom' but wow does it seem long.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
havent seen the first (as in date made) 3 in a while so i cant really say
PM was ok and i havent see attack yet either so i have to do that before i see this newest one

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
i don't have a favorite...i think they ALL suck!

(yes i know, i am a minority in this thinking)

I'm right there with you! I think its a generation thing, no one (that I know of) my age is into it, at all. However my Dad is.. not like camp out for the movie 6 weeks in advance, but he likes it. I have nothing against it really, they just don't spark me as interesting.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
I'm right there with you! I think its a generation thing, no one (that I know of) my age is into it, at all. However my Dad is.. not like camp out for the movie 6 weeks in advance, but he likes it. I have nothing against it really, they just don't spark me as interesting.

You are missing out. Sweet movies :thumbsup:

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
At first I thought this was a tough call, but I had to go with EPISODE III. It's action sequences were so freakin' awsome, and how Lucas wrapped up the "loose ends" leading into the original Star Wars (ep IV) was very well done, in my opinion.

venomboysvt

Established Member
when i was a kid and even now return of the jedi, but I havent seen episode 3 yet . I will chekc it out on monday. I really love them all, well like jay and silent bob said they could of written a better episode 1.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Until I see episode III...Return Of The Jedi is my favorite. It will probably change when I see Episode III...I heard it was best of all the episodes.

Last edited:

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Not seeing Episode 3 until sat, but up to this point my fav is tied E6 and 5.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I was a big fan of Empire, but the new one is pretty damn cool. I probably like it the most, but I've been waiting to see how the story tied together for a while.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
just finished watching revenge of the sith....and i think it is the best of the bunch. Really defines the character of Darth Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread