Father throws his four young children off a bridge

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There was another similar incident reported a day or so ago where a guy who reportedly babysat a 4 year old boy occasionally, lifted the boy up in the air and threw him off an overpass onto a highway where the boy was killed. The murderer then calmly walked away but was caught shortly thereafter. He was smiling at the reporters. Sorry, but when I hear of tragedies like this I cannot fathom why people are fighting for the abolishment of capital punishment as "cruel punishment". :nonono:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
in an eerie way, this reminds me of that lady who chased her four kids around the house and drowned them one by one in the bathtub years ago. 2000 maybe?

yeah, she got to plead insane :rollseyes WTF

while it makes you mad, i wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing happen here.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Whats going to happen to him in jail wil be exactly what he deserves. Scumbag Mother Fer.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
The last thing I've heard is that he is currently being kept out of the general population.

That is generally what will happen. It's a Federally enforced guideline that was pushed by the bleeding nutbags from Amnesty International.

You have NO idea how many inmates I wanted to open the wrong gates for, when I was a Corrections Officer. I happened to be on a segregated yard that housed PC (Protective Custody) inmates in one half, and GP (Gen Pop) in the other, mirror half of the yard. They were separated by double fencing with screens on both fences that doesn't allow each group to see who's on the other side.

Like I said, it was very tempting to open just the right (wrong) gate just at the perfect time. Then you realize it's your livelihood AND charges + millions of dollars in a civil suit filed by the Amnesty people who are always hovering around institutions looking for a reason to sue in behalf of an inmate. There are actual inmates in there that are millionaires from the bogus suits that they have won/settled against the state, who will never see a dime of the money. Guess who gets to manage that money? :fm:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread