Father throws his four young children off a bridge

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
This happened in my neck of the woods, not sure if it has hit national news or not. Basically dad threw his 4 very young children off the Dauphin Island bridge. Police say he confessed but the motive is unknown. A search is currently underway and as of yet, they haven't found any of the children. These kids are too young to know how to swim so the worst is pretty much inevitable. There is some speculation that this whole thing is a hoax given that the father called the police himself and reported them missing but police say they don't believe it is a hoax based on their evidence. Sorry if this brings down everyone's Friday.

Here is the story:

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox...=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Once again will the absolute pieces of human ruibbsih who hate everything about themselves, their livess, their relationships and the world around them JUST OFF THEMSELVES AND LEAVE THE INNOCENTS OUT OF IT.
Especially some the most innocent among us. (children)

For me to think about killing my precious 16 month old baby girl makes me want to kill myself instead, of course I am not a sociopath.
If this animal did indeed do this, may he rot in jail for the rest of his life. (course liberals have made prison very cushy)

Hopefully they find these children somewhere.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
the last two were excellent suggestions, but public humiliation and shame is the best pre treatment. make him realize what he did.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
just give me chills to imagine what the look on the kids face was like, right before this piece of shit let them go. also the feeling of them falling to their deaths. they should have a suicide center just for people like this...

ragshockey88

Established Member
well...this century u cant even look at ur kids or u get them taken away...let alone throw them off a bridge. hope he learned his lesson

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
he should be caned. lay that bastard open then throw salt on his wounds. and for those of you saying to throw him off a bridge with a rope around his neck.........that's just wrong.

you need to send him bungee jumping with a 1/2" cable instead so it tears him in half just before he hits the ground.

Tunink

Established Member
hes actually taken back his statement about killing the kids hes now saying that he gave his children away. i personally believe he tossed them. and with the current under the bridge near dauphin island, they wont find the bodies for a week or two, if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread