fat burners

tdschst

Established Member
so ive been working out for a few weeks now and have been dieting. i got some excess fat that im looking to burn off. so far ive been looking at animal cuts, lipo-6, or OxyELITE Pro. anybody take or have taken anything that they liked? what were your results like?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Your going to get alot of people just saying diet and working out is all you'll need. I used to use Hydroxy Cut Hardcore when I was in AIT and lost ALOT of weight on it. But you cant buy it anymore so that doesnt really help! Sorry! lol

Mayo5

Established Member
Do it right, by eating good and running. It will stay off longer if you develop this as a continual habit.

As for your question, if you have a super slow metabolism like me, then you are probably looking for a little kick in the pants.

Oxyelitepro is the real deal. It's not for everyone, and is probably not safe for alot of people especially if you have had prior heart conditions. Take low dosage and safely build up to it the full. You will be wired when on it, and it will make a little warmer and sweat more. It will also make you shit like crazy if you don't eat right. Drink a ton of water with it, and make sure to watch yourself.

Hydroxycut/Animal Stack/Xenadrine do not compare to Oxyelitepro.

The only thing that does and is slightly better is the Primatine/Caffeine stack. Primatine contains ephedrine and is used for asthma problems.

This is not a miracle product, you still have to work out and eat right; but it will definitely give you and extra boost.

People react different, to different products so be careful.

Remember running like a quarter mile/mile a day does not really do much. You need to either increase your distance, or increase your heart rate to burn off the fat more.

Last edited:

tdschst

Established Member
i just switched up my workouts. i was doing a 3 day split of lifting mon,wed,fri and running tues,thurs. i was doing about 4.5-5.5 miles tues/thurs. my new routine is 5 days of lifting. i just started about 2 weeks ago and am only running a 15 min warm up and 15-30 min cool down 4 days (only a warm up when im working legs)

what are the side affects i could look for with the oxyelite? a trainer recommended that to me earlier today over the animal cuts. ive tried hydroxycut before and helped some but kinda came back. i know i do have a slow metabalism. think i should increase my running now?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
As a certified personal trainer, I have my clients RUN RUN RUN. Of course, I check their heart-rate and check to see how active they are, ie Sedentary lifestyles or not too much activity in their daily life OR more active..and go by that to setup their workout routine. Dieting IS important!!!

Watch your calorie intake. I honestly would not recommend fat burners or any of that stuff that you can buy on the market.. I'd go all natural with this process. Regardless of how long it takes, you'll be better off.

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
i just switched up my workouts. i was doing a 3 day split of lifting mon,wed,fri and running tues,thurs. i was doing about 4.5-5.5 miles tues/thurs. my new routine is 5 days of lifting. i just started about 2 weeks ago and am only running a 15 min warm up and 15-30 min cool down 4 days (only a warm up when im working legs)

what are the side affects i could look for with the oxyelite? a trainer recommended that to me earlier today over the animal cuts. ive tried hydroxycut before and helped some but kinda came back. i know i do have a slow metabalism. think i should increase my running now?

I change up my routine all the time. It's pretty random, and I like to keep it like that for two reasons: One it keeps me entertained and focused, and two I don't let mymuscles get into the same routine.

I have no idea about your workout, I'm sure there are more qualified people on here that can help you with that and your goals.

Like I said and as someone else has mentioned, even when taking this stuff it will not be permanent unless you make a continual habit of running and lifting along with eating healthier. BUT, I do like to use these products from time to time, to give an extra boost or if I'm really struggling. I'm in shape, so it becomes harder and harder to cut down when trying to keep your strength. It's a slow and long process.

Side effects? For me it was just more focus and I did sweat alot more. I could feel my heart race alot faster when running or doing workouts. And ofcoure you will probably shit more.

If you decide to do it, take it step by step. And Run, run, run, throw in a swim if you hate running.

camaro_chic17

Established Member
Ephedrine works pretty good. I was using Primatene, but have been unable to find it the past week and a half so switched over to Bronkaid.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
As a certified personal trainer, I have my clients RUN RUN RUN. Of course, I check their heart-rate and check to see how active they are, ie Sedentary lifestyles or not too much activity in their daily life OR more active..and go by that to setup their workout routine. Dieting IS important!!!

Watch your calorie intake. I honestly would not recommend fat burners or any of that stuff that you can buy on the market.. I'd go all natural with this process. Regardless of how long it takes, you'll be better off.

agreed. F*** those supplements.
If you wana burn fat, really push your self on your cardio/run days.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I took Lipo-6 Black not too long ago. I liked it because I got ZERO side effects while using it, no jitters, no irregular sleep patterns etc etc. It may not be the strongest thing on the market, but it is legal, and left me feeling safe. I lost about 7-8lbs in a month, and I never lose any weight. Im usually stuck ranging from 214-217 @ 5'11''.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yeah man, sorry Im actually dyslexic... :thumbsup:

Lol.gif

;-) :thumbsup:

MT0911

Established Member
I agree with the ones who are advising to incorporate cardio into your workout regimen. I've found that utilizing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) on off days and performing low intensity cardio on the days that you lift works very well. Doing this really boosts your metabolism and keeps your body in an anabolic state. Also, a good thing to note is make sure to try to eat something every 3 hours or so and keep it small portioned. Like most, I'm way too busy to keep up with 6 meals a day so what I do is make 3 to even 4 meals a day either a protein bar or a protein shake; it's simple and easy to have wherever you are plus it's enough to keep your metabolism active. You can definitely take fat burners as supplementation but just remember that's exactly what they are "supplementation". Use them to supplement your diet plan and workout regimen; do not fully depend on them. Good luck man.

GodStang

Established Member
You all just say run the thing is it does not work for everyone. Before my most recent injury this was my workout:

2 days a week of soccer for 2hrs. (A lot of running)
5 days a week 2 mile walks
3 days a week run 1.5 miles
3 days a week ride stationary bike 30mins to 1 hr on hill settings.
3 days a week weight train.
Calorie intake <2000.

I have not lost a single lb while doing this. I am 5' 11" 225lbs. I should be ~190lbs. So saying don't use supplements is not for everyone. Some people need supplements to get that extra boost.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
OEP is mostly caffeine. Just get some Crystal Light Energy and start drinking one when you wake up and one at lunch. 120mg caffeine per packet, so you may want to ease into it to avoid sleeping problems. Caffeine = stimulant = higher heart rate = more calories burned.

Of course, there is other stuff in those supplements, but caffeine alone might do it for you, and be a LOT cheaper. Try cycling it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and see if you notice any changes. Caffeine is really easy to get addicted to, so make sure you force yourself to cycle off. This will keep you from building up a resistance to it, and then needing more and more (Making it even harder to get off later on), and let you see if it helps you lose any weight over the 4 week periods.

Another thing to try it cutting out carbs after say, 5 p.m. Carbs, especially simple carbs, get stored easily if you don't use them. Obviously when you're sleeping, you aren't going to be burning as many calories as when you're say..... exercising, so carbs that you eat later in the evening have a greater chance at being stored as body fat. This depends on the person, and your metabolism though... some people can down a loaf of bread immediately before going to bed and wont see any difference, but people with slower metabolisms aren't so lucky.

Also make sure your diet is on point. Don't be eating trash, and make sure you're eating enough calories. Eat small meals every 2-3 hours through out the day, and eat 1/2 cup of cottage cheese right before going to bed. You'd be surprised at the difference just the change in your eating habits can effect how quickly you drop weight.

Changing your body is 90% diet and 10% exercise in my opinion, you'll never see the results you want if you aren't feeding your body what it needs when it needs it.

EDIT - Drink WATER, only WATER, and lots of WATER. Also, get on a consistent sleep schedule, 8 hours a night. 2 of the most important things right there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread