Fastest nitrous coyotes

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Here is a local friend of mine, Scott's (Need4speed03) Sig:

2012 GT/CS Auto
11.64 at 118.19 - Motor
10.42 at 129.59 - 150 shot

I copied it directly because I could not remember his exact times. He has off road pipe, MT's and some suspension work, IIRC.

RC

Hey Rob, actually my mods were:

Boss IM, BBK TB, JLT CAI, Lethal X-pipe, GT500 mufflers, NX Plate 150 shot, Racestars with 275/50 MT drag radials, BBR TUNED! Stock converter, stock 3.15 gears, stock suspension!

Also spraying right out the gate...I'm in the process of making a few changes and adding a small second stage...Shooting for triple digits!

On another note Strictly Performance had a white car back in 2010 that went 9.8 or 9.9 with spray...but it had a C4, big stall, lots of weight reduction, and a direct port bomb (big shot!!). That's the only one I know of that has gone 9's, but not in stock like trim. You can google it and read about the car.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Hey Rob, actually my mods were:

Boss IM, BBK TB, JLT CAI, Lethal X-pipe, GT500 mufflers, NX Plate 150 shot, Racestars with 275/50 MT drag radials, BBR TUNED! Stock converter, stock 3.15 gears, stock suspension!

Also spraying right out the gate...I'm in the process of making a few changes and adding a small second stage...Shooting for triple digits!

On another note Strictly Performance had a white car back in 2010 that went 9.8 or 9.9 with spray...but it had a C4, big stall, lots of weight reduction, and a direct port bomb (big shot!!). That's the only one I know of that has gone 9's, but not in stock like trim. You can google it and read about the car.

Oh, sorry Scott..forgot about the Boss intake. I thought you had some susp work done though. Even more impressive is that it's stock gears and stock suspension!

RC

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
10.36 @ 127.4 1.45 60ft...2011 A6 bbk lt headers,orx,gt500 axelback,stock suspension,slicks and skinnies,c+l cai, dyno tune...

[youtube_browser]t_zNRJwlynI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
10.36 @ 127.4 1.45 60ft...2011 A6 bbk lt headers,orx,gt500 axelback,stock suspension,slicks and skinnies,c+l cai, dyno tune...

[youtube_browser]t_zNRJwlynI[/youtube_browser]

Nice times. What size shot are you using? Are you spraying it out of the hole?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Nice times. What size shot are you using? Are you spraying it out of the hole?

that was on a 175 shot if I recall as I since sold the car.....sprayed full shot off the line on a switch held in my hand...if you listen carefully I purge the line in the burnout box shortly after I click 2nd gear....I didn't hook the nx kit up as per the instructions want you to via the tps voltage....I went direct power on a momentary button which I held in my hand the entire way down the track...was pretty sweet to go from 11.77 on motor to 10.36 on spray for under $1000 bucks...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Looks good! 4.10s?
yes 410's....btw I saw your car up close at MW...I was checkin out your 305's on the sve rims to see if you had any rub marks....the car in the video was also their, my good friend bought it and we drove down from Toronto in it....your car looks fantastic. im now in a GB 13 Auto GT...love the GB!

9secWS6

Established Member
yes 410's....btw I saw your car up close at MW...I was checkin out your 305's on the sve rims to see if you had any rub marks....the car in the video was also their, my good friend bought it and we drove down from Toronto in it....your car looks fantastic. im now in a GB 13 Auto GT...love the GB!
Thanks! Looked like it 4.10s the way it was shifting.
You got any plans for the '13? Yeah the GB kinda grows on you!

13DIB5.0

Established Member
ive talked to a guy that's on a lot of instagram shoots, its a white m6 car on copper f14s and an airlift bag setup, has full bolt ons, ported/polished heads and stage 3 comp cams with a 200 shot.. made 714/668 and he claimed 10.20s-10.40s on a 28inch slick but havnt seen a slip

dabster

Established Member
ive talked to a guy that's on a lot of instagram shoots, its a white m6 car on copper f14s and an airlift bag setup, has full bolt ons, ported/polished heads and stage 3 comp cams with a 200 shot.. made 714/668 and he claimed 10.20s-10.40s on a 28inch slick but havnt seen a slip

nothing done to the bottom end?

Users who are viewing this thread