Fast X: My review and takeaways. Spoilers.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
For the love of everything holy, save your money and do not go see this movie. Don't rent it when it comes out. Don't stream it. This is by far the most epically, galactically stupidest movie I have ever seen in my life. Shit makes no sense. The wife and I have went to the theater to see them all over the years and against my advice, she still wanted to go. This movie is 100% trying to appeal to LBGTQ, BLM and what ever else group is out there. PETE DAVIDSON is in this for christ sakes......So there I was. for 2 hours and 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back....here are my take-aways.

-Dom's son magically turned black with an afro that would make Afro-Man proud. Even though he is white in the other scenes and pictures referenced.

-Jason Mamoa is Uber Gay. I mean, if Captain Jack Sparrow and Elton John had a love baby, it would be his character in this movie. If you drank bud light, while driving a gay Raptor to an LBGTQ rally, you still wouldn't be as gay as Jason in this movie. They portray him as some non-binary person with huge masculinity anger issues.

-The original home Dom lived in that blew up is magically still there.

-You can use a remote control to keep an gun from firing.

-Charlize Theron is more masculine than Jason Mamoa

-Jason Mamoa wears more make up than any other female in the movie.

-John Cena....I have no comment. Just gay.

-Han's girlfriend that died in part 8, now drives a russian hunter killer submarine.

-A car with nitrous can outrun the blast of a 20 kiloton bomb

-There are more people ending up as brothers, sisters, aunts, sisters in the movie that would make George Lucas proud.

-Brie Larson, I would do things to her that are illegal in 17 states. Shes more manly than Jason Momoa in this movie.

-Being shot with a .50 cal minimally injures you, to where you can get up and walk away.

-John Cena has a secret bat cave lair with a batmobile elcamino that fires rockets.

-John Cena just happened to know a stewardess who sneaks him a key to get in the luggage hold. Oh and the luggage hold is pressurized.

-John Cena drops from a plan at 35000 feet in a flying Kyack that's not pressurized.

I am going to stop here because....I just can't anymore.

fast-x-jason-momoa-reveals-giving-some-crazy-inputs-to-make-his-character-stand-out-its-my-lac...jpg
gay momoa.jpg
Gay mamoa.jpg

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Was never on my list but thank you nonetheless.

I’m hearing the new Indiana Jones has been destroyed by Disney and the woke mob too.

I didn’t even know they made another, and I love the original 3 Indiana Jones movies.

Crystal skull was cheesy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I couldn't take it anymore after the 6th one and it was already off the rails long before that. I think it was when Tyrese was being towed behind a submarine through antarctic ice while riding a car door or something like. I nearly got up and left the theater... and I'm very lenient with movies too.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
There were about 6 couples there. I'm 52 and by the look of the others, they were older than us.

Also, they are sold out of the little mermaid for 4 theaters for almost a week the ticket guy said. We walk up and he says I hope yall aren't here to get little mermaid tickets.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I didn’t even know they made another, and I love the original 3 Indiana Jones movies.

Crystal skull was cheesy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah it’ll be out soon and it’s getting terrible reviews. Disney is just murdering their Lucasfilm franchises. All our beloved childhood films are being shit on.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I don't do movies even at home. Now, I did go see the new Top Gun deal at the request of the boss. First time I had been an movie deal in at least 25 years.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
For the love of everything holy, save your money and do not go see this movie. Don't rent it when it comes out. Don't stream it. This is by far the most epically, galactically stupidest movie I have ever seen in my life. Shit makes no sense. The wife and I have went to the theater to see them all over the years and against my advice, she still wanted to go. This movie is 100% trying to appeal to LBGTQ, BLM and what ever else group is out there. PETE DAVIDSON is in this for christ sakes......So there I was. for 2 hours and 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back....here are my take-aways.

-Dom's son magically turned black with an afro that would make Afro-Man proud. Even though he is white in the other scenes and pictures referenced.

-Jason Mamoa is Uber Gay. I mean, if Captain Jack Sparrow and Elton John had a love baby, it would be his character in this movie. If you drank bud light, while driving a gay Raptor to an LBGTQ rally, you still wouldn't be as gay as Jason in this movie. They portray him as some non-binary person with huge masculinity anger issues.

-The original home Dom lived in that blew up is magically still there.

-You can use a remote control to keep an gun from firing.

-Charlize Theron is more masculine than Jason Mamoa

-Jason Mamoa wears more make up than any other female in the movie.

-John Cena....I have no comment. Just gay.

-Han's girlfriend that died in part 8, now drives a russian hunter killer submarine.

-A car with nitrous can outrun the blast of a 20 kiloton bomb

-There are more people ending up as brothers, sisters, aunts, sisters in the movie that would make George Lucas proud.

-Brie Larson, I would do things to her that are illegal in 17 states. Shes more manly than Jason Momoa in this movie.

-Being shot with a .50 cal minimally injures you, to where you can get up and walk away.

-John Cena has a secret bat cave lair with a batmobile elcamino that fires rockets.

-John Cena just happened to know a stewardess who sneaks him a key to get in the luggage hold. Oh and the luggage hold is pressurized.

-John Cena drops from a plan at 35000 feet in a flying Kyack that's not pressurized.

I am going to stop here because....I just can't anymore.

View attachment 1794796View attachment 1794797View attachment 1794798

I’m confused… what we’re you expecting from this franchise?

robvas

Established Member
I went to the opening night of the first one when I had a 1998 Eclipse. Was the coolest dude there. :LOL:

I never saw another one of them. A couple parts of II and III on TV but that's it.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Does Jason’s character drive a Subaru or fiat? That was be cute on some many levels.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
They are all bad. The first movie and the third movie at least focused on the cars. The rest were just flat garbage. It should have ended after the third movie.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Quit watching when the Rock showed up.( like Vin could really kick his ass-lololol)
It was dumb AF before that but in a lol kinda way.
I remember Vin Diesel being so full of himself, saying he ain’t doing a sequel, then after his career took off-lolololol- he changed his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread