Fan not working

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
Yes Ive searched. Ok now that, that is out of the way I need help lol. My fan is obviously not working. Wont kick on when the A/C is on or anything. Is there a way I can jump a relay somewhere to check it? Ive heard the fans going bad isnt uncommon in our cars. Anything on the CCRM I can check? Need to get this solved ASAP...so any help would be greatly appreciated.

hotcobra03

Established Member
i made a misstake when searching on this site...you need to be in the tech section than use the search function above your post not the search button under svt banner..

the fan ring breaking is a big problem,,cause fan not to spin...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
50amp fuse in this box.
fusebox1.jpg

added a pic of fuses and relays
BatteryBox.jpg

Last edited:

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
well that 50 fuse was blown the other day and replaced it and still nothing so im assuming the fan is done for..

hotcobra03

Established Member
well that 50 fuse was blown the other day and replaced it and still nothing so im assuming the fan is done for..

most have the ford service manual or other ...its alot of posting of small sections to help you...heres some links for now.free to use

for owners manual pdf download...

https://www.fleet.ford.com/

chiltons library..all of ford service manual is in here..you will find wire diagrams and pinpoint test on fan to test before going crazy...
Gale Cengage Product Failure

if you need a new fan...dorman is around 85...motorcraft 200,,ford 400..

they all look alike side by side....:shrug:

TRBO VNM

Did you check it again? If so and it blew, your fan motor is most likely shot.

Search again and there is a link to buy a new fan at a very reasonable price. I don't recall who/where.

Also, searching from the button under the banner is just fine. you can specify the forum you want to search in. You don't have to search the whole site. Just go to advanced search.

Users who are viewing this thread