Fabulous Ford 2011

GTIZZL

Established Member
I'll be there for sure, just like the past 4 years.

After the show is the best part IMO. I head over to the IHOP parking lot and watch as the cars cruise by. Theres a bunch of people holding up signs which provoke many of the cars to get on it and put on a show. I've done it the past 3 years and I've seen some pretty awesome burn outs, tire chirping, and the whine of many Terminators go screaming by.

I'll have to chill in that parking lot with you.. That would be cool to see.:beer:

GTIZZL

Established Member
Anyone that sent their registration in receive anything back yet? I mailed mine in about 2 weeks ago and they still haven't cashed the check..

HighPSI

Established Member
Anyone that sent their registration in receive anything back yet? I mailed mine in about 2 weeks ago and they still haven't cashed the check..

Yeah they cashed my check yesterday so I'll be checking my mail.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member

just so you know, there is only one person handling registrations, so please give her some time to get to it. :burnout:

GTIZZL

Established Member
just so you know, there is only one person handling registrations, so please give her some time to get to it. :burnout:

I was not aware of that.. I'm in no hurry since the show isn't until April anyway. I just wanted to make sure I got a spot.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread