Fabulous Ford 2011

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
BADD281- i love those wheels on that gt..:burnout:

I think regardless the whole show was a good turn out as usual. It surprisingly wasnt as hot as i thought it was gonna be.
:beer:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I casually walked over to the Grabber Blue cobra and someone in the group said, "Yea, it's a Cobra." :lol:

I would rather have JR's GT "Fobra", I thought his car was one of the cleanest car there.

CobraMac

Established Member
^^ LOL this!! It's alright threats are threats.. The nuts are absolutley ridiculous.. BTW that 1970 PJ trans-am was my dads old car for those who saw it. He was the one who restored it and eventually sold it.. I have pictures that I'll scan into and post up in a new thread.. BTW your cobra looks sooo sick man!

Hahaha exactly man...he was ridiculous...and when I saw him at the show I was SOOOO tempted to tell him that I thought he was a douche bag. I knew he would have knifed me though lol.

Notice the truck nuts were on the car even though EVERYONE in the thread said it made the car look bad

A little bit of a flashback for you brandon/and those involved in it, and for those who havent seen his build thread;

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-212/726282-grabber-blue-03-cobra-finaly.html

:pop:

Hahahaha thanks Carlos.

And the funniest thing is that you can tell his race by the way he types (that was in NO way racist...if you read the thread you know what I'm talking about.

This was his most ridiculous/funny comment in that thread though:

"This guy... Yeah ur a p.o.s i meant it.. Keep hating bro on something you will never have. If you cant take it then i feel sorry for you man!!haaaa ... By the way fyi im mexican another reason for you to hate on me!! Bet ur a white boy!!pinche vato pendejo!"

ty for sharing....I packed it up and called it a day after page 4.

Im glad I went, met a lot of guys from the area.

Yahhh exactly...not much more worth it after that.

It was nice meeting you man!!

I casually walked over to the Grabber Blue cobra and someone in the group said, "Yea, it's a Cobra." :lol:

I would rather have JR's GT "Fobra", I thought his car was one of the cleanest car there.

Hahahaha you should have said "You lie...this looks like a 1994 GT" and watched the show begin.

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
i had a great time meeting everyone, fox area and snake pit was def where it was at!

this was mine :D

IMG_0139.jpg

and this was def my fav

IMG_0115.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hahaha exactly man...he was ridiculous...and when I saw him at the show I was SOOOO tempted to tell him that I thought he was a douche bag. I knew he would have knifed me though lol.

Notice the truck nuts were on the car even though EVERYONE in the thread said it made the car look bad

Hahahaha thanks Carlos.

And the funniest thing is that you can tell his race by the way he types (that was in NO way racist...if you read the thread you know what I'm talking about.

This was his most ridiculous/funny comment in that thread though:

"This guy... Yeah ur a p.o.s i meant it.. Keep hating bro on something you will never have. If you cant take it then i feel sorry for you man!!haaaa ... By the way fyi im mexican another reason for you to hate on me!! Bet ur a white boy!!pinche vato pendejo!"

Yahhh exactly...not much more worth it after that.

It was nice meeting you man!!

Hahahaha you should have said "You lie...this looks like a 1994 GT" and watched the show begin.

LMAO!! you were worried about getting knifed ahahaha. That's funny lol.. Concealed weapons permit FTW lol.. :beer: To bad I wasn't there.. Would have been fun to meet you for sure!

CobraMac

Established Member
LMAO!! you were worried about getting knifed ahahaha. That's funny lol.. Concealed weapons permit FTW lol.. :beer: To bad I wasn't there.. Would have been fun to meet you for sure!

Hahaha seriously...I don't own a gun...let alone a permit to carry one...so I'm vulnerable hahaha. I know man, it would have been awesome meeting you!!

Users who are viewing this thread