F1A Cog Setup Started Today...

cobra ke

Established Member
F8LBYTE 1 said:
on prochargers website it gives numbers of the black cobra making that hp to torque number. there has been discussions about this before and the builder no limit race cars swore by the numbers
No limit is full of **** with everything they do.

SgtGreen

Established Member
I had a problem with the mass air not reading the boost right. Having alot of problems right now. The guy that is tunning my car knows the guy that owns Sniper so he is supposed to and help out. as soon as i know something ill post some info.

spray175

Established Member
How did you have it mounted and what did you do to fix it? Id appreciate if you could help me out Im getting ready to do the F1A kit in a few weeks. Could you let me know what else you had to buy to put it on?

Thanks

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
I've seen people run 7500 on stock motors. However it would probably be a good idea to build the motor as I dont see it lasting a long time turning that many rpms.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
I can't wait to see the results....

I didn't have a 2003 Cobra. But my 1997 Cobra, had the Cog set up on it, and I LOVE'ed it! Once it was on the car, I never had one issue out of it, the belt always looked brand new.

Keep us all posted! :)

SgtGreen

Established Member
had to go with a stand alone ecu because i couldnt get the mass air to read right, plus it will clean the engine bay up and get rid of all the sensor wires. it should be in latr today or early monday. ill keep you guys posted on the progress.

WDW MKR

Established Member
SgtGreen said:
had to go with a stand alone ecu because i couldnt get the mass air to read right, plus it will clean the engine bay up and get rid of all the sensor wires. it should be in latr today or early monday. ill keep you guys posted on the progress.

That's rediculous. Many blow-thru applications have been tuned with the factory ECM. Great if you wanted a standalone, but you just got sold an expensive piece that isn't necessary.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i finally got a car again...bought an 01 cobra with built motor and procharger pretty stoked:)
wish i coulda came up with the moeny for yours

Users who are viewing this thread