f150 or mustang?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
another vote for the "cant live without my truck crowd" here

I use mines every week, its tough, dependable, good fuel mileage and will haul anything i can get my hands on. Also, there's been plenty of times i had to jump a curb, go across a ditch or run over a mattress that fell off in the highway. Things you cant do in a mustang.

With the choice of only 1 vehicle, utility > speed/handling

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
another vote for the "cant live without my truck crowd" here

I use mines every week, its tough, dependable, good fuel mileage and will haul anything i can get my hands on. Also, there's been plenty of times i had to jump a curb, go across a ditch or run over a mattress that fell off in the highway. Things you cant do in a mustang, more than once.

With the choice of only 1 vehicle, utility > speed/handling

Fixed it

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Not sure I like the sound of that. But that's another subject.

It's sounds like you had your heart set on a Mustang and the truck has just recently entered the running. If you don't get the Mustang you will probably regret it. If you buy the Mustang and two years from now wish you had bought the truck it will be a different kind of regret. Not the sick to your stomach type.

My wife would never tell me something like that, we would discuss it not just an ultimatum "this is your last blah blah for a while." Then again she gets whatever she wants so she can't really say anything in the 1st place.

Tell the future wife you don't need that kind of negativity in your life
Dump her then you'll have two parking spaces. One for a f150 and one for the mustang.
And live happily ever after.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread