F150 Forced Induction Only Thread

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
i live in VA. I'm moving to Colorado so my times will only get worse up there. I'll take that bet about your buddies Titan though, there isn't any way he could even hang with me, hell I'm beating or just as fast as 05-09 Mustang GT's, newer Camaro SS, R/Ts etc on the street. Granted my timeslip sucks but Florida or not I'm not losing to a bolt on Titan on the street or the track, lol. I would give the guy my ride if he beats me :)

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i live in VA. I'm moving to Colorado so my times will only get worse up there. I'll take that bet about your buddies Titan though, there isn't any way he could even hang with me, hell I'm beating or just as fast as 05-09 Mustang GT's, newer Camaro SS, R/Ts etc on the street. Granted my timeslip sucks but Florida or not I'm not losing to a bolt on Titan on the street or the track, lol. I would give the guy my ride if he beats me :)

so far he has beaten (these are just off the top of my head) at the track, 2010 camaro V6, 1996 silvia S14 SR20DET- boost controller, turbo timer, full exhaust, tuned. my 01 supercrew, friends 06 bolt on dodge ram 5.7, stock 2001 mustang GT and a few other 14 sec rides. his truck is quick for the mods he has- LS1 T/B spacer (it fits lol) full exhaust, cold air intake, e-mail tune, and took off the spare. truck launches really great on street tires. best 60' was a 1.8-1.9 i believe.

i have no doubt if you lived here your truck would be a 13 sec truck. DA is killing your time's

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
well after all that it sounds like Florida would be a fun place to race. I do agree if he's beating the likes of those the atmosphere there has something to do with it. I actually checked and the 1500ft it is here and the 150ft it is in Orlando def plays a role! I didn't realize how low your elevation was, wow! I'm curious to why he has a TB spacer, I've never known those to do anything productive on a motor but to each his own. I kind of want to take a trip to Florida to run the truck and the cobra, lol.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
well after all that it sounds like Florida would be a fun place to race. I do agree if he's beating the likes of those the atmosphere there has something to do with it. I actually checked and the 1500ft it is here and the 150ft it is in Orlando def plays a role! I didn't realize how low your elevation was, wow! I'm curious to why he has a TB spacer, I've never known those to do anything productive on a motor but to each his own. I kind of want to take a trip to Florida to run the truck and the cobra, lol.

yep DA and elevation play a huge role in racing, a guy i know here has run a 13.5 @ 102 in a completely stock 04 lightning here at orlando speedworld and for a stock L that is a really good time. his user name is 4V-mach, name is mark he also owns a stupid fast azure blue mach 1- here are some links to his old nitrous set-up on the mach--- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7uQSA62vU&feature=fvw"]YouTube- 11 Sec Nitrous Injected Mach 1 Mustang.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWqU7UIiAC0&feature=related"]YouTube- Cobra Vs. Mach 1 with spray[/ame]

vid of him hitting and killing a cat at the track- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlDyI97SZvU&feature=channel"]YouTube- 11 Sec Mustang hits a cat at the dragstrip![/ame]

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
got curious and looked up the elevation in my current city and the one I raced it. My current city is 10ft above sea level and where I raced in Richmond is 166ft above sea level so now I'm not really sure what's up. I can always fall back on the fact I have no drag strip skills, lol.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
got curious and looked up the elevation in my current city and the one I raced it. My current city is 10ft above sea level and where I raced in Richmond is 166ft above sea level so now I'm not really sure what's up. I can always fall back on the fact I have no drag strip skills, lol.

hmm.....interesting. very very interesting. was it hot out the day you ran the truck? here in orlando as of now it is high 50's low 60's all week :)

Users who are viewing this thread