f.s brand new cobra replica chrome rims 03-04

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
f.s brand new cobra chrome rims 04 $550

they are 17x9 brand spankin new, and 17x10.5 rims also mos. old i have decided to change up my setup looking for flawless blck fr500's in 17's same width size as im selling ......let me know. asking $550 plus shippin and paypal fee. obo. rims only for sale.

sold

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
They used UPS, but I just checked their site and got an estimated quote and it's alot higher than that. I'll check and see if he got some kind of discount or something cause about $125-$150 is what UPS is telling me...???

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
They used UPS, but I just checked their site and got an estimated quote and it's alot higher than that. I'll check and see if he got some kind of discount or something cause about $125-$150 is what UPS is telling me...???

u see im not trying to stiff anyone....those are the rates....were just so far from each other.....sorry....let me know what u find k thanks

PureStang

Established Member
getting quotes online doesnt reflect actual costs...i just shipped a 5'x10"x10" box that was 25 lbs for $15 out of state (PA to NC)...just letting you know that its not going to cost 150 ship, more like 50 or so...hope that helps

Last edited:

spray175

Established Member

I was going to say $36 is pretty low. I work for fedex and shipped out 4 wheels and tires for $50. Im surprised it was that low, normally its around 70-80.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I was going to say $36 is pretty low. I work for fedex and shipped out 4 wheels and tires for $50. Im surprised it was that low, normally its around 70-80.

i agree i shipped 2 rims usps....and it was $35-40 wheel.....and this was about 3weeks ago.

spray175

Established Member
I maybe interested in these, Ill let you know. Im kinda trying to work a deal with someone else right now. Im looking for some 17's.

Users who are viewing this thread