F/S BRAND NEW 3 piece 18" True Forged Mach 5's

04mach17

Established Member
Damn lance, those wheels are bad ass, your 2nd set too!! Wow if I had the extra cash I would have been all over these, I sold the KB to pay off some court fines and now putting my car back to stock on some nice wheels! Maybe if I can sell one of my foxbodys in time I will get em. People are broke these days!!

racerbox77

Established Member
So $1500 for the set? Steve could the buyer change the offsets and widths so they'll fit on a Fox?
Nevermind I reread the OP. $3000 total, got it.

Sent from me.

Last edited:

1raresnake

Established Member
All I am looking for is to get my $1,500 back and that's it. Not trying make money and certainly not trying to lose money. Just want to break even.

racerbox77

Established Member
This may sound mean but your most likely going to lose a little money. What would the incentive be for someone to continue with your order rather than making their own except maybe a couple week wait right?
Obviously it would be nice of someone tell help out a member here.

Sent from me.

1raresnake

Established Member
I'll tell you this, I will just rather hold on to them and just use them for my next cobra. So i am not worried.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Actually if Steve could chime in. Could we change the widths of these wheels to work on a foxbody?

Sent from me.

yes they could be (or have been). being 3 piece that's pretty simple. as long as the new offsets would work with whats been done. pretty easy to figure out though.

This may sound mean but your most likely going to lose a little money. What would the incentive be for someone to continue with your order rather than making their own except maybe a couple week wait right?
Obviously it would be nice of someone tell help out a member here.

Sent from me.

because he was actually selling them for less than what you pay for them. i gave lance a repeat customer discount on top of the other discounts. it was actually $100 less than what you'd pay if you ordered them right now, during our current sale.

i do have another set though. same exact set. for some dumbass reason i accidentally put this order in twice! :bash: BOTH sets' centers are actually sitting at powder coating shop right now. waiting for me to call in with the order on the finish. after that, just a couple of weeks as we wait for more 3 piece 18" hoops to come in. we've been doing so many this past month that we depleted our stock (mustang sizes). for this 2nd set, ill give the same pricing lance gave here if the wheels will be for a Fox or some other non-terminator. no offense to the 03/04s, just like to get more of the non-cobras rolling on TFs :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread