F/S BRAND NEW 3 piece 18" True Forged Mach 5's

1raresnake

Established Member
Looking to sell my brand new Mach 5's. They are for an 03-04 cobra with and IRS offset. Sizes are 18x9's 18x11's. The centers are satin black with chrome lips. They are currently being made at True Forged. They should be ready in the next week or so. I'm looking to just break even. I am paying $3,000 shipped. I sent Steve a $1,500 deposit already. So basically I would need $1,500 and you would need to pay Steve the remaining balance which is $1,500(just tell him you are taking over Lance Gomez order) If you are paying PayPal, I would need you to add the 3%. Reason I am selling them is because I sold my 04 cobra and have no use for them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

-Lance

Last edited:

1raresnake

Established Member
df3b326d.jpg

Same exact wheels

*FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE CENTER CAPS ARE SATIN WITH TF CNC ENGRAVED. THESE COST ME AN EXTRA $100*

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that sucks man, but you gotta do whatcha gotta do. stop the bleeding at somepoint.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Looking to sell my brand new Mach 5's. They are for an 03-04 cobra with and IRS offset. Sizes are 18x9's 18x11's. The centers are satin black with chrome lips. They are currently being made at True Forged. They should be ready in the next week or so. I'm looking to just break even. I am paying $3,000 shipped. I sent Steve a $1,500 deposit already. So basically I would need $1,500 and you would need to pay Steve the remaining balance which is $1,500(just tell him you are taking over Lance Gomez order) If you are paying PayPal, I would need you to add the 3%. Reason I am selling them is because I sold my 04 cobra and have no use for them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

-Lance

so you're buying a house instead of another cobra? you keep changing your mind :poke: lol. not a bad move at all of course. i sold mine to buy a house. after a year or so i was able to get back into another one (gt500). no problem doing this for you lance. just keep me posted on who takes over.

lance ordered them with satin black centers and chrome lips. the wheels are still in production so the new buyer could still change the finish on everything if they wanted to. you would have to finalize the deal with the OP first of course.

Can you get me a pic in Satin Black??

the wheels havent been finished yet, so you (whomever) could still change the finish on the centers and lips.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
also, since their is only a deposit, the new buyer or the OP, can change the lips to polished finish and drop the price by $200.

or change the order to ALL polished and drop the price by $400. :beer:

or pay a little more to add brushed centers or even chrome centers.

i do my best to help everyone out :beer:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
also, since their is only a deposit, the new buyer or the OP, can change the lips to polished finish and drop the price by $200.

or change the order to ALL polished and drop the price by $400. :beer:

or pay a little more to add brushed centers or even chrome centers.

i do my best to help everyone out :beer:

I don't know of any other custom wheel company that takes care of their customers/clients like Steve does. Hands down, the best vendor I've ever dealt with besides Joe G. from Chicane. RIP.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Man..I really would love a set of these for the street.. They would go nice with my CCWs. I really should be saving my money for a down payment on a house myself..but let me sleep on it...maybe if they're still around when my tax money comes in I'll say screw it.

1raresnake

Established Member
^^^^Yea bro let me know. I'm really looking to get rid of these bad boys. Wish I had a cobra but I don't:(

Users who are viewing this thread