F/S: 2.90 Reichard Racing - Brand New, never installed

LIKE IT

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Yes I do, infact.
I can't accept $80 on something that I just paid $140 shipped for from Reichard and NEVER used. These pulleys are NOT cheap and this one especially is the best of all pulleys, imo. I am willing to make a deal but $80 is ridiculous and to be honest with you, that would be the biggest rip-off on my part. So, I am going to hang on to it until I can get a reasonable price with someone. I will pay shipping but I am not going to just give this sucker away. I haven't even really told or shown anyone local about this pulley. If someone around here is intrested then that will save me the trouble of getting this baby out to whoever.
Thanks for replying!!. It I'II be nice if this was done sooner!!, instead of wandering!! whats going on with the SALE!!!. :coolman:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
haha yeah that's not happening. Max that i want to spend on mods is $2k for everything.
So would your pulley be good for that? Also you never said if i would need the idler pulleys with that or not. I'm def interested in it though so let me know.
Thanks,
Brian

Yes, you will need idlers and the stock ones ARE INDEED GARBAGE!
Do yourself a favor and save the trouble that I went thru and get you some. :)
Lemme know exactly what kinda of numbers you want to put down. Hp|torque and/or ET.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Yes, you will need idlers and the stock ones ARE INDEED GARBAGE!
Do yourself a favor and save the trouble that I went thru and get you some. :)
Lemme know exactly what kinda of numbers you want to put down. Hp|torque and/or ET.

Looking for somewhere near 500rwhp and high 11's. I was thinking 2.9, 4lb lower, and a steggy port.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
ttt
$100shipped, paid 144shipped directly from REICHARD...still in the box and still remains a status of being BRAND NEW and is waiting to be installed on the first supercharger. So, PM me if you are intrested in on giving the #1 pulley a good home. Reason for selling is because I have a whipple and have this pulley was designed for Eaton superchargers only. Send PM if intrested and I will hook you up. :rockon:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
If you'll take $100 shipped (as you mentioned) please forward pic, or P/N and link. I'd be interested, as warranty is almost up. I was thinking about one of them blue pullies, but I guess I could anodize this one blue. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread