F/S: 2.90 Reichard Racing - Brand New, never installed

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Like the title says, brand new Reichard Racing (RR) 2.90 upper pulley , clean and never installed. It is the new 12 hole polished ultragrip from RR. Beautiful and best pulley you can get. Use a Gates belt when running this upper pulley.
Just recently purchased it and paid $145 shipped.
RR 2.90 upper pulley - Make offer
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...eichard+racing+pulley&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
newStuff8.jpg

LIKE IT

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
you got it man
I'M sending you a PM about payment!, could you check you pm right away please!. I have another pulley pending that i was going to pick up local tonight!. Which is a 2.95, but i did rather the 2.90!. Thanks.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
LIKE IT said:
DO YOU READ YOUR P/M !!??.
Yes I do, infact.
I can't accept $80 on something that I just paid $140 shipped for from Reichard and NEVER used. These pulleys are NOT cheap and this one especially is the best of all pulleys, imo. I am willing to make a deal but $80 is ridiculous and to be honest with you, that would be the biggest rip-off on my part. So, I am going to hang on to it until I can get a reasonable price with someone. I will pay shipping but I am not going to just give this sucker away. I haven't even really told or shown anyone local about this pulley. If someone around here is intrested then that will save me the trouble of getting this baby out to whoever.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Yes I do, infact.
I can't accept $80 on something that I just paid $140 shipped for from Reichard and NEVER used. These pulleys are NOT cheap and this one especially is the best of all pulleys, imo. I am willing to make a deal but $80 is ridiculous and to be honest with you, that would be the biggest rip-off on my part. So, I am going to hang on to it until I can get a reasonable price with someone. I will pay shipping but I am not going to just give this sucker away. I haven't even really told or shown anyone local about this pulley. If someone around here is intrested then that will save me the trouble of getting this baby out to whoever.

That is really low for a new one....I sold a used one for right under that. You (buyer) can come up with another $20 for it if you really wanted it.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
phillySVT said:
That is really low for a new one....I sold a used one for right under that. You (buyer) can come up with another $20 for it if you really wanted it.

Thanks for the comment, and youre right.
Its just the fact that I just bought that sucker. Its not like a (car) that we are talking about here and doesn't depreciate after you buy it, ya know? I mean, reguardless, you save either way because it was shipped to me directly from Reichard recently and I am turning around and sending to on to its next home. So instead of all this low balling...just make a good reasonable offer and its done. If you dont want to pay $140shipped for a new one then this is your chance to get it a lot cheaper. I was thinking more like $110 shipped. Maybe less...but either way I lose out on however much the difference is when this is sold. This isn't a regular ole 2.90 upper pulley. This particular pulley has slits and 12 holes in it for performance use. Less belt slip and that causes the belt to wind down on that pulley. It's a great looking polished pulley and isn't a knock off. This is indeed the top-of-the-line pulley that we are talking about here and is the leader of all pulleys. Companys that make upper pulleys copy this particular pulley. So its still up for sale for whoever wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread