F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Yea I'm tired of waiting around for them to be made. If anyone wants to sell one let me know.

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
I think you can call MGW and order one, but it will be the composite knob and not the factory. Here's the link for the composite one Mustang Composite Race Knob. It doesn't show the f#$%$ fast one but I think they will still make it if you call them. If they still make one for the factory knob count me in!

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Bec the MGW one is not stock looking. Its a different style or something.

Yep.. that's why I love the stock style GG&G one. It gets a lot of double takes from people who have never been in my car before. :lol1:

245x740.jpg

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
goddamn it! thats the one i wanted^. i dont want an after market shift knob. now im pissed

Now ya know why people waited so long for the group order. Worth the wait, if you want the "factory" look.

I don't really remember how much it was though. I know they gave you the choice of a new stock knob, or the 10th Ann knob, with their insert installed. The 10th Ann knob was more too. I THINK you could also send them your original knob, and they would swap out the insert.

But... availability all depends on their work load for gun part orders (their main business). The reason they make these at all is due to the fact one of the owners of GG&G owns an '03/'04 Cobra.

sik02gt

Established Member
Yeah join the club. How much was it new?

I know a guy on here is making them and selling them for 125 shipped to you house. Just seems expensive tho.

it was $60 then another $10 for shipping so 70 all together, maybe il send it back ive never seen one of these knobs in person but who knows maybe il like it.

Users who are viewing this thread