F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
God F^&*in Dam it!!! SOB out bid me with seconds to go!!! We'll at least I made you some decent coin. UnF^&*ing beleivable!!! I WANTED THAT GOD DAMN SHIFTER KNOB!!! Hopefully he doesn't pay, then you call me!!! SOB!!!!

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
damn guys, yal didn't play. Well thanks and I look forward to getting my son a nice ass shadow box for his flag. Wish I had 2 :) but notta.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
blacksvt10th said:
Hey man that was me. Sorry I wanted it bad too. I always pay dude.

Dude, when did you bid and what was your max? With one minute mleft it showed me wining for $150. Something with E-Bay I think was screwed up with this one. No hard feelings toward you but like I said, I was sitting at my screen refreshing every minute and it showed my winning for the $150 with less then a minute left! And I had a max set at $165. If you look at the bid history, it shows my $165 going up hours before the less the one minute mark, so something was screwed up by E-Bay, I think?

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
I don't know about the rest of you, but I sent my knob off in 11/2006 to have the overlay done. I've called, spoke with people on 4 different occasions, and was assured my knob would be sent out the following day. Well after 5months, I've had enough. I'm going to ask for a refund of the cost to do the knob and the price of my knob. And I'm even thinking of contacting the attorney general of the state in which they do business. Anyone else have this much hell? Anyone on the board know these people, and can contact them? I'm about ready to have someone's ass. I mean, if you tell a customer, who has paid for a product, that it is ready and will ship, then I would damn well do it, or explain the f*ck'n problem. What does anyone else think?

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Are you talking about GG&G and they charged you already? That doesn't sound like them. If so have you called them, I know they are slow but they never charged people until right before shipment.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
cobra04972tx1 said:
What does anyone else think?
I gave up on them a looooooooooong time ago. Fortunately I didn't send them a knob, but I have to check my CC records when I get home to make sure nothing was charged. Good luck.

04CobraMatt

Established Member
cobra04972tx1 said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I sent my knob off in 11/2006 to have the overlay done. I've called, spoke with people on 4 different occasions, and was assured my knob would be sent out the following day. Well after 5months, I've had enough. I'm going to ask for a refund of the cost to do the knob and the price of my knob. And I'm even thinking of contacting the attorney general of the state in which they do business. Anyone else have this much hell? Anyone on the board know these people, and can contact them? I'm about ready to have someone's ass. I mean, if you tell a customer, who has paid for a product, that it is ready and will ship, then I would damn well do it, or explain the f*ck'n problem. What does anyone else think?

Im going through the same thing, Sent them a 10th Ann knob and all i get is the run around when i call.

Was told back in Nov that it would ship out around christmas, then in Jan that it would be beginning of febuary, So Feb rolls around, he tells me that he shipped it and it was returned, somehow un-deliverable... iv'e ordered tons of things from the states and never heard that once.

Spoke to Brant 2 weeks ago, says he sent it back out to my home this time Last time was my work cause im they mon-fri 9-9) and he hasent gotten it back yet or heard anyting... meanwhile im still waiting...

At this point i dont care about the mod, i just want my bloody 10th Ann knob back that I went out out and bought + paid shipping to send it down to him. I have not been charged on my CC yet though.

Last edited:

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
fireman mike, I cant blame you I woulda thought the same thing if I were in your posisition. I kept refreshing the screen and placed bid of 180$ at last 5 secs.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Hey guys, is this still left over from the group purchase I set up or did you contact them afterwards? I know I burned up my telephone getting it all setup and trust me, I won't head nothing like that up again.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
guys this sucks & this why i have not ordered one yet & i really %@$*ing want one :cuss: good luck to the ones that got phucked

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
yeah yal, sorry that has happened to you all. i wish I would of got more made but was leaving for Iraq and had more important things on my mind.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:
Hey guys, is this still left over from the group purchase I set up or did you contact them afterwards? I know I burned up my telephone getting it all setup and trust me, I won't head nothing like that up again.
I don't think anyone blames you. I think you did a heckuva job getting it set up and even though my order fell through and I bought from another member I appreciate all you did. :beer:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
blacksvt10th said:
fireman mike, I cant blame you I woulda thought the same thing if I were in your posisition. I kept refreshing the screen and placed bid of 180$ at last 5 secs.

I just got upset cause I was winning most of the time at $150 and had a max bid of $165. I should've (and would have gladly paid) just went $200 and spent the money. You can always make more money, but I figured I had it. Enjoy the knob!!!:beer: On another note, there more then just one company that can do this. Look for a group purchase as soon as I get a place that wants to make them now, instead of taking the orders for filler work when they get slow. I got to believe that it can't take them that long to put these together if they wanted to. I'll keep you guys posted!!!

Last edited:

04CobraMatt

Established Member
SWEET94COBRA said:

I called and ordered one back in July 2006. Im guessing that was part of the group buy?

Users who are viewing this thread