F#@k'n Fast shift knob possible order

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
I got mine last week, its ****ing awsome, my mom and my best friend (who happens to be a girl) think its juvenile and stupid, but all my other friends and guys at the track think its badass.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
WHITESVTCOBRA said:
I got mine last week, its ****ing awsome, my mom and my best friend (who happens to be a girl) think its juvenile and stupid, but all my other friends and guys at the track think its badass.

that rocks!!!:lol: :lol:

my dad thinks its great! so I bought him one, and he showed my mom, and she gave the the same response..."you guys need to grow up, that is discusting" is the response I got...lol:rockon:

but all my friends are in agreeance...hold on this thing is "****IN FAST"

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Anyone else still waiting? I keep getting the answering machine when I call and am wondering if my order got lost in the shuffle... :(

stvdman

Established Member
I am still waiting also. I am not losing hope, I check the mail everyday, its like waiting for a christmas present.....just hope I get it before christmas!

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
grimreefer said:
Finally got through on the phone. He said they're working another batch now. :coolman:

:eek:

I haven't even sent my knob in yet. I guess I better go ahead and do that.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
got my seccond one on friday last week...these things are the S H I T ! ....the seccond one if for my dads cobra...my mom hates it..she thinks it disgusting....lol

ubnsmkd03

Established Member
got mine i love it!!! i sent in on a monday got it back next monday... thats what i call quick... eyect button is on way i guess

SVT 10th Girl

Established Member
i was looking for a photo of one that somebody actually has received. a few pages back someone has a photo but it doesn't show up.... i really want the one that looks like the stock one, even if i have to make it myself. this girl likes to go f'in fast!

Users who are viewing this thread