excessive motorsports VA

johnjon87

Established Member
Better then American High Priced... IMO if you don't want to drive an hour or more this is the shop to go to in our area.. I use to deal with Springfield MotorSport/American High Performance for a while, but when I brought my car to a show for them and they made me pay to get in I decided to take the car up to Evolution to find out they sealed my header gaskets with silicon and that the tune was terrible. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else in this area besides excessive. On top of that I brought my jeep by one day because I was having trouble with my tune ( that sms put on) and Chris was nice enough to check under the car and make sure everything was all good with the exhaust setup and try to help me out with the tune for free. I haven't had any work done there but just from going over and speaking to them for a while I could tell they were good guys to deal with.

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member
No issues at all here, Chris has been tuning my 04 Lightning, Crown Vic and did a lot of work on it as well as my 03 Cobra. I don't go anywhere else. Excessive is awesome.

SpeedRite

Established Member
Taking my car to Excessive on Tuesday. I'll report back with the awesomeness of the results.:banana:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
if they only tuned with HP tuners or diablo i would have gone to them for my 05....they tuned my lightning back in the day when i had it, truck ran great and made tremendous power for what it was.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I've emailed them 4 times and called them today. Still haven't heard back about my concern on my Tune and past dyno day results. Torey or Chris please call me if you see this! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread