excessive motorsports VA

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
Anyone have any experience with this shop? I am thinking of getting my car tuned there with the F1a procharger.

Last edited:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
ive had them tune my car and i like it. runs well for what it is. i guess its like any other shop. some people have problems with them and some dont. chris, the tuner is a good tuner gets some good power out of cars.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
yea i have been looking into them, their pricing is spot on, i am also considering jpc which is a bit pricier but their tuner is great.

Nosdog2

Hi my name is...
Established Member
I run a JPC tune in my car, I don't have a crazy set up, however I noticed a big difference with the tune. He deals with 90% mustangs so he gets my vote.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I have Chris tuning my car tomorrow... been dealing with Excessive for many years. They are good people and Chris is highly knowledgable!

tj4891

Established Member
Chris is a great turner, but i had them put a new motor in my mine and it took them 6months and they ending up buying a new one because they didnt clean the intercooler out, Alot of the guys here in baltimore go there before jpc, i would even looking into sgs or adam at revolution. i think im going to go to adams at revolution next time but never had a prob with my 2 tunes chris just my 2cents

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
I had my cummins diesel on the dyno @ sgs wont go back there, JPC tuned my buddies 800+whp mach 1 that's why i lean toward them, but also wanted some input on excessive as i have heard a few bad things about them.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
you haven't had your ear to the ground ^ I wouldn't say they are bad, but its also hard to find a shop now-a-days that stands behind their work. Chris is a good guy to deal with and is helpful,

M33P

Established Member
I had my cummins diesel on the dyno @ sgs wont go back there, JPC tuned my buddies 800+whp mach 1 that's why i lean toward them, but also wanted some input on excessive as i have heard a few bad things about them.

sgs is now DGR. dave did my blower install and tune and i couldnt be happier, made more power then i was expecting and DD the car more then 500 miles a week with no problem.

Adam at revolution is also very solid, he does all my basic work and has tuned a few friends cars with very good results.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
sgs is now DGR. dave did my blower install and tune and i couldnt be happier, made more power then i was expecting and DD the car more then 500 miles a week with no problem.

Adam at revolution is also very solid, he does all my basic work and has tuned a few friends cars with very good results.

Awesome, thanks for the input!

flattrack53

Established Member
Revolution. Adam is a good guy and only deals with mustangs. He tunes/works on Vaughn Gittin Jr's drift car.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
top is what excessive said was "in time"

bottom is what my tuner at the time corrected it to

14531_604920038618_38701349_35391557_3514698_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread