Ex Wives

C2tuck

Established Member
Haha as frustrating as it was, it bailed me out of a hole.

Lawyers had me paying my ex wife $2000 during the divorce proceedings. This was child support plus I don’t know what. Spousal support?

Plus I was paying her attorneys fees. Guess I was the bad white male for initiating the divorce.

So the beeyatch asks for alimony. Luckily, alimony is fairly hard to get in TX. Usually only after 10yrs of marriage and for a short period.

Anyways, she turns in account statements from 3 different banks. News to me!

After 6 months of 2k a month, she’s overdrawn the account. Starbucks 2-3 times a day. $126 at cinemark theaters (she would do this while we were married. Took her cousin and kids to the movies). Eating out 3 times a day.

I totaled it up and in 6 months, found maybe $500 that could be directly attributed to my daughter.

Both lawyers said ya, alimony isn’t happening.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Shit, I’m paying $5,000 a month during temporary orders, and we weren’t even ****ing married!!

Literally just sent off $7,500 to her lawyer for her fees they ordered me to pay.

Judge ordered that I had to give her the $6,000 Alaskan cruise I booked and paid for last year…even though she doesn’t have a real job, and has supposedly been looking for one for over a year. Her requirements were at least $40k a year. Ridiculous.

She just took me off the cruise today and added her oldest daughter who is now living with her and will be 7 months pregnant when they set sail. No clue what she’s doing with her other two kids for a week.

Oh well, whatever it ends up costing me will be well worth it in the end…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Shit, I’m paying $5,000 a month during temporary orders, and we weren’t even ****ing married!!

Literally just sent off $7,500 to her lawyer for her fees they ordered me to pay.

Judge ordered that I had to give her the $6,000 Alaskan cruise I booked and paid for last year…even though she doesn’t have a real job, and has supposedly been looking for one for over a year. Her requirements were at least $40k a year. Ridiculous.

She just took me off the cruise today and added her oldest daughter who is now living with her and will be 7 months pregnant when they set sail. No clue what she’s doing with her other two kids for a week.

sounds very familiar, paying her ****ing atty fees and all the other gotchas… ridiculous bullshit. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though I didn’t believe it till I got there.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

My god man!

MG0h3

Established Member

Is this just a child support case? Sounds like they’re treating y’all as common law or something?

C2tuck

Established Member
Is this just a child support case? Sounds like they’re treating y’all as common law or something?

Nope, no ****ing kids together…thank ****ing God!!!

Yep, trying to prove their common law case based on filing takes together.

She tried to say we were married, just not in the eyes of God…pfftt…literally ****ed her the first night…

C2tuck

Established Member

Oh, and she charged a credit card I’d totally forgotten I even had (haven’t used it in 5 plus years), for what I would assume was a shitty riding lawnmower at Home Depot since I took the scag with me…

Wait for it…

The day of our initial hearing.

She keeps this shit up and I’ll gladly find out what happens when you don’t pay spousal support…

Jail would literally be a vacation for me right now.

No phones, no thinking, no making any decisions, and the occasional fight would even be fun too, right about now.

MG0h3

Established Member
Oh, and she charged a credit card I’d totally forgotten I even had (haven’t used it in 5 plus years), for what I would assume was a shitty riding lawnmower at Home Depot since I took the scag with me…

Wait for it…

The day of our initial hearing.

She keeps this shit up and I’ll gladly find out what happens when you don’t pay spousal support…

Jail would literally be a vacation for me right now.

No phones, no thinking, no making any decisions, and the occasional fight would even be fun too, right about now.

Ya man I know it sucks.

However, you are letting her control you by being so angry.

This will be over eventually and everything will be just great.

Do not let her, or anyone for that matter, have that power over you.

I was dousing my anger with a gallon of Vodka a week for about 5 yrs after my divorce. I’d still lay in bed going over every doomsday scenario. Drunker the better but I’d have to piss at 3am and the alcohol would be wearing off and I’d start with the anger again.

I know it’s easier said than done, but I promise you, you’ll get through this. Have plenty of ****ing money. Have learned a lot too.

Take the power back!

C2tuck

Established Member
Ya man I know it sucks.

However, you are letting her control you by being so angry.

This will be over eventually and everything will be just great.

Do not let her, or anyone for that matter, have that power over you.

I was dousing my anger with a gallon of Vodka a week for about 5 yrs after my divorce. I’d still lay in bed going over every doomsday scenario. Drunker the better but I’d have to piss at 3am and the alcohol would be wearing off and I’d start with the anger again.

I know it’s easier said than done, but I promise you, you’ll get through this. Have plenty of ****ing money. Have learned a lot too.

Take the power back!

You’re right, just sucks when women get away with murder in the court room. Do whatever they want and no one gives a shit.

I know that whatever it ends up costing me, will be well worth it in the end.

So many lessons already learned. So much shit I’ll never put up with again…for even a second.

Just sucks when you’re in the middle of it is all.

MG0h3

Established Member
You’re right, just sucks when women get away with murder in the court room. Do whatever they want and no one gives a shit.

So many lessons already learned. So much shit I’ll never put up with again…for even a second.

Yep. It’s horrible.

What’s infuriating is feeling you have no control. The lawyers and the court have the power.

But what’s the worst they can do? You’ll still have plenty of money.

If ya really want to piss her off, show up to court with a big smile and a good attitude.

The old saying that life is 1% what happens to you, and 99% how you react to it, couldn’t be truer here.

Also, remember that this is your fault. It’s a lot easier to move on from being angry at yourself
Plus, if it’s all her fault, you won’t really learn from it.

_Snake_

Established Member

I’ll add to the good advice you’ve received.

Or maybe help with perspective.

Men will always have the advantage when it comes to business, especially compensation.

Women will always have the upper hand when relationships end in the courtroom.

From experience, the best way of digging that knife into her is to live well and be happy, especially in front of her while this is going on.

Look at it this way - you’re on your way out. It’s like getting rid of cancer.

Hang in there brother.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’ll add to the good advice you’ve received.

Or maybe help with perspective.

Men will always have the advantage when it comes to business, especially compensation.

Women will always have the upper hand when relationships end in the courtroom.

From experience, the best way of digging that knife into her is to live well and be happy, especially in front of her while this is going on.

Look at it this way - you’re on your way out. It’s like getting rid of cancer.

Hang in there brother.

Exactly.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
.....picture or it didn't happen.
Lol… don’t have one in court and don’t care to go back. Judge threatened to jail me with contempt on more than one occasion.

IMG_6023.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread