Ex Wives

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I just wish I knew where it came from.

Before me .. she was a small town.. loved the outdoors.. but would clean up and look good, didn’t like expensive shit.

Now?

So we’ve been out of power since yesterday morning. So I reserved a hotel for tonight given I have IHG , mind you hotel is a mile and a half from our house

“ reserve a suite .. I want nice “

The ****? No. We have a whole ass house a mile away… why the **** would I reserve a suite.

Or last night since we didn’t have power we went ont to eat.. 2 years ago. She’d put on jeans, and a decent shirt. Now? Super Mario brothers sweatpants and a baggy ass shirt with crocs

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Before me .. she was a small town.. loved the outdoors.. but would clean up and look good, didn’t like expensive shit.

Now?

So we’ve been out of power since yesterday morning. So I reserved a hotel for tonight given I have IHG , mind you hotel is a mile and a half from our house

The ****? No. We have a whole ass house a mile away… why the **** would I reserve a suite.

Or last night since we didn’t have power we went ont to eat.. 2 years ago. She’d put on jeans, and a decent shirt. Now? Super Mario brothers sweatpants and a baggy ass shirt with crocs

sounds like she played your ass

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Now?

Should've left her at home if she tried to dress like that haha

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Now?

ded @ super Mario bros sweatpants lmaooooooooooo

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
pretty sure he posted a pic from ceremony or something like that a while back but no idea which thread

looney-tunes-telescope.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Social media, TV / Hollywood, acquaintances with LMD (Liberal Mind Disease)….

Little by little it finds a kink in the armor and infiltrates… it then takes over!

”Girl Power!”
”You go, gurl!”
”I don’t need no man!”

Users who are viewing this thread