Ex Wives

01yellercobra

Established Member
The way I see it, you do 1 of 2 things.

1. FULLY commit and marry. Joint accounts, joint taxes, kids - large family.. the whole nine.

OR

2. Dont marry. Remain independent people who simply romantically commit to each other. No kids. You do you when applicable, she do she when applicable. You keep your shit, she keeps hers.
A good friend of mine is doing the second choice. They've been together forever, but they have no interest in getting married or having kids. The funny part is she almost broke up with him in the beginning because he proposed. He thought he was doing the right thing. They figured it out and have been good since.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
A good friend of mine is doing the second choice. They've been together forever, but they have no interest in getting married or having kids. The funny part is she almost broke up with him in the beginning because he proposed. He thought he was doing the right thing. They figured it out and have been good since.

I think this is becoming the norm Bob. My oldest and my wife's oldest (both girls born in the mid 80's) are married and have 3 children each.

My youngest and my wife's 2 youngest (2 girls and a boy, all three born in the mid 90's) do not want to get married and have no interest in having kids at this point in their lives either. Both girls have boyfriends who want more (i.e. living together and possible marriage in the future). However, the girls are pushing back on that idea LMAO!!!!

I personally love it. Marriage shouldn't be a goal in life. It's a choice. And I'm glad the younger kids in my family are choosing not to get married. Maybe their older sisters had some influence or maybe them seeing other married couples turned them off to the idea. I have no idea, but I like their priorities/choices right now.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think this is becoming the norm Bob. My oldest and my wife's oldest (both girls born in the mid 80's) are married and have 3 children each.

My youngest and my wife's 2 youngest (2 girls and a boy, all three born in the mid 90's) do not want to get married and have no interest in having kids at this point in their lives either. Both girls have boyfriends who want more (i.e. living together and possible marriage in the future). However, the girls are pushing back on that idea LMAO!!!!

I personally love it. Marriage shouldn't be a goal in life. It's a choice. And I'm glad the younger kids in my family are choosing not to get married. Maybe their older sisters had some influence or maybe them seeing other married couples turned them off to the idea. I have no idea, but I like their priorities/choices right now.
The friend is actually older than I am. I think he was concerned at first, but after 20 years together they seem to be good.

I do wonder if my kids will ever get married. It doesn't bother me either way to be honest. I'm even ok if they decide to not have kids. I was honestly surprised my niece wanted to get married. She's in her 20's and I'm sure seeing how her mom was affected her choices. But she waited and the guy she's with is extremely patient. He's a good dude and I'm glad to have him joining the family.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

say it aint so.gif

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
LOL, sometimes I think about the transgression of a relationship and it just makes me laugh:

In general (I know this isn't everyone):
Meet
Get to know each other
Want to hang out all the time
Become enamored/Fall in love
Want to spend all your time with them
Slowly become bored
Become disinterested
Start to separate yourself/feelings from the person
Begin to get irritated over things
Start to argue
Start to want to spend less time with them
Begin to hate/resent them
Wish they were dead

Find someone new and repeat the process.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Let me help

1. Meet eachother on dating site
2. You bang eachother
3. Sex is okay so you date

Done

MG0h3

Established Member
Goddamn, I hate every single ****ing thing about my life right now.

This thread is fun to read though. Keeps me from tying myself to the lawn mower and mowing the pond.

I can’t imagine living like that ever again.

Some of you are living in a prison.

One of my coworkers and very good friends was walked on by his wife for 20yrs. He was neutered. He just sucked it up “for the kids” but got to where he couldn’t take it. Had self esteem issues and all.

He finally filed for divorce and believe it or not, she was all for it. Didn’t even want the kids. The house. She left with nothing. Rare outcome but even if he’d lost half of his net worth, he says it would’ve been worth it.

He still thanks me and says he’s not sure he would’ve done it if I hadn’t encouraged and supported him.

Another guy has been making comments about his wife disappearing for as long as I can remember. Says he doesn’t divorce because it’ll cost him half his money.

Newsflash……half that money isn’t yours. The judge just hasn’t told you yet.

Plus, it would’ve been way less years ago and only gets worse everyday. But who ****ing cares about money when you’re not happy or free.

You gotta take that power back.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Regarding joint accounts.
The wife and I have separate checking accounts and a joint account.
My paycheck goes into my personal account, and I transfer money into the joint account for bills. She does the same. I have no idea how much money she has in her personal account, and she has no idea how much I have. As long as we both contribute to the joint account for bills, all is good.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Regarding joint accounts.
The wife and I have separate checking accounts and a joint account.
My paycheck goes into my personal account, and I transfer money into the joint account for bills. She does the same. I have no idea how much money she has in her personal account, and she has no idea how much I have. As long as we both contribute to the joint account for bills, all is good.

That’s what I thought was good.

Nope.

She asked how I spend my money

I legit SHOWED HER…. And it was “ I don’t know exactly WHAT you bought at the grocery store “.

Like I’m buying some bullshit at a ****ing brookshires or Walmart

MG0h3

Established Member
That’s what I thought was good.

Nope.

She asked how I spend my money

I legit SHOWED HER…. And it was “ I don’t know exactly WHAT you bought at the grocery store “.

Like I’m buying some bullshit at a ****ing brookshires or Walmart

Don’t show her shit.

Wrap the receipt around your **** and tell her to read it with her throat.

She’s walking all over your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
Watch out if you are looking for one that makes more money than you. If she’s financially irresponsible, you still lose your ass even if she makes more money.

My ex made tens of thousands a year more than me, but she spent it all on worthless garbage. Designer purses, drugs, etc. My money went into retirement investments and real estate. I got fuct like Dylan mulveiny staying the night at Angola.

The custody battle was a whole other cluster ****. Took me 3 years of court battles and tens of thousands in legal fees to get custody. Should have been an open and shut case. She was a substance abuser and refused court ordered drug tests. Didn’t matter. She was the mom and getting a family court to grant custody from a female is like moving a mountain. **** marriage and the bullshit biased system that governs it. What a crock of shit.

I sleep well knowing that all the other divorced guys out there will rag her slime box out, give her the herps, and then kick her to the curb when they’re done. She’s used up and old now. The “dating” world will grind all those worthless whores like her into the dirt. Good riddance to money grubbing ****s.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread