Ex Wives

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This is ****ing spot on. I railed so many divorced moms after mine it was nuts. Most were hot as hell too. No dating, just plowing them, so never really got to know them.

Now that's a beautiful life. No dating, no commitment and no getting to know them. In, out and back to your care free life. Love that scenario.....

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I come from a separated family. My parents got divorced in the 80's. I was probably 6-7 years old. Somehow my dad got custody of me and my two siblings. He got remarried and moved us from Minnesota out to Colorado. It was tough back then. I'd visit my mom for the summer and every other Christmas. My stepmom had two boys from her prior marriage. They are still married today.

My mom is on her 3rd husband..

I'm glad I don't have kids. Just listening to guys at work dealing with child support, nagging wife's and ex wife's LoL .

Minnesota is a woman state. Sooo in the event of a divorce and especially with a child involved, the guy is getting screwed more than once..

Edit: The wife and I just had our 21 year wedding anniversary on the 15th and total of 27 years together. We were high school sweethearts and dated for 6 years. We started dating on March 15th and got married on the exact same day...6 years later. If that makes sense?

Edit x2. My wife hates children

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This is exactly what's happening. Very few good things came from social media but this trend pushing men away from marriage is one of them.
The Feminist Replacement Project. Men are going overseas looking for traditional value women. You see that with a lot of Passport Bros.
MGTOW is one that is defined as a misogynist organization instead of Counter Misandrists.

Prenuptial should be well defined if you have premarital properties. Just have to look at the Harvey Weinsteins of the world to know what hot chicks want. It ain't looks and fitness.

Back to he FRP. Guys find good traditional values women over stand all the feminist will died off and turned into cat food eventually

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Its almost as if none of yall are familiar with Strangers on a Train. There is a solution to your problem staring you right in the face.

1711137143267.jpeg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I might revisit this thread later. I’m married with 3 young boys. Never once has the D word, or separate, or leave ever came out of my mouth toward my wife.

She tosses those words around like ****ing dog treats.

Brutal when you weren't raised to just throw serious seeds out to see if they stick like that.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I might revisit this thread later. I’m married with 3 young boys. Never once has the D word, or separate, or leave ever came out of my mouth toward my wife.

Brutal when you weren't raised to just throw serious seeds out to see if they stick like that.

Dude, let me tell you haha Women are just like that.

My ex would be a complete **** and tell me how she was done, etc etc etc. I didn't say a word about it...I sent her out of town with one of her girl friends for a 5 or 6 day trip, met with an attorney, got it all written out. I picked her up at the airport, didn't say a word about it. Got home, told her to have a seat, then handed her the papers. lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I noticed its a very common thing in the nurse field, no dates just sex
Lol the nurses I bagged were all first date one time-wins.. lol this little vietnamese gal had my piece outta my jeans before we even got back to her car…another said nothing physical was going to happen at dinner,..few hours later she is back at my house getting prone boned..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

My ex would be a complete **** and tell me how she was done, etc etc etc. I didn't say a word about it...I sent her out of town with one of her girl friends for a 5 or 6 day trip, met with an attorney, got it all written out. I picked her up at the airport, didn't say a word about it. Got home, told her to have a seat, then handed her the papers. lol
Aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with the heart like arctic ice…

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Gangster Nick! Badass!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ke1130

Established Member

1711142988098.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was just talking to my mom the other day about women now and how screwed up their priorities are and how society has warped their heads. She just turned 68 and my dad 70 last week so they're much more traditional, and what they see in society and younger people in general is complete opposite of what they know and grew up with. I'm 38 now and the last of the kids not married. I'm fully okay with marriage or staying single if I have to, but preferably I want marriage because being alone really does suck. I'm a cautious one though and I'm not going to stay with someone I'm not attracted to or annoys me, and Ive dumped girls for exactly those things because I just dont have the patience for it.

My most recent ex was awesome though. A real sweetheart and my best friend and I wanted to marry her, but her absusive ex husband screwed her up too much apparently and she couldn't commit so we ended after that. It was hard to find the rationale in her reasoning for breaking up because it was a good relationship and why ruin a good thing and work through the problems together? But I think a key factor is girls don't want to feel like the problem in the relationship, they want to be the one that's fixing and saving someone else as everyone knows. I was technically the savior in that relationship and she always felt like the broken one and so she convinced herself she wasn't prepared for something more and that it had to be broken off. I feel it was ultimately pointless because she was completely functional and open to talking about the scars from the past marriage. I understood that it's a healing process that can take years or decades but the self-destruction of the relationship still took place.

I feel like most men's priorities stayed about the same with much less deviation compared to women. We all mostly want that picturesque American life with wife and kids and a home, but with women, the needs and expectations are completely ridiculous and unobtainable for them and most men, but they think they'll get it, and then before they know it they're all dried up and ugly and can't conceive and by that point they've squandered multiple good opportunities.

Not sure that pertains to the thread since I'm not married or divorced but I guarantee a lot of the divorces are caused by the values women have currently adopted. Even women who are relatively Conservative still hold many leftist ideals because it's in their nature, and leftist ideas are toxic and destructive to any relationship.

MG0h3

Established Member

Start hiding money now.

Cash back off debit card purchases is best

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
This is why I do not understand why gay people fought so hard for the right to get married. They had it made. They would never have to go through a divorce and all the costs and pain. They could have just kept things the way they were.

FWIW I am not against gay marriage, I am against marriage.

I wonder how often gay male couples beat the shit out of each other.
That “don’t hit the woman” kinda goes out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread