Ex House of Power - Angriest Fully Built Vert Terminator

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Well, it’s that time, folks. I’ve stared at her for too long…time for someone to actually drive it. In the 2 years I’ve owned the Vert, I’ve driven it less than 3k miles. It is clearly not being utilized properly so I would like to find her a new home.
Those that do not recognize this car, this is the House of Power vert from few years back – he called it the Angriest and most complete Term he had ever built. I think the car was on the market for whole 4 days and I was lucky enough to snag it up.

This is the original for sale thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...sents-one-angry-5-0l-whippled-terminator.html

After I’ve acquired it, Jason Roth (owner of Competition Speed and Sound, MACA member and a widely East coast recognized name) and I have added/changed a number of things on the car to make it even more perfect. Specifically, we’ve added a full return fuel line, installed new Hi-clamp clutch kit to handle up to 750rwhp, spacers to ensure that the front wheels did not tuck under the wheel well, full front clear bra (installed by Shy – another East Coast recognized name), different pulley combo, new fog lights, new upgraded Pioneer speakers, and I ordered a custom built top of the line outdoor Suncare car cover that accommodates the 4” cowl hood.
The car has put down 640/620 on 20lb boost just few months ago at IMA Motorsports. Plenty left in the engine, clutch and all other supporting mods, including suspension. Just upgrade to bigger blower and you’ll be in the 700’s.

As House of Power had described this car:
“I'll cut straight to the chase. The car is easily and without a doubt one of the cleanest, highest quality, and flat out ANGRIEST terminators we've had the pleasure of presenting to SVTPerformance.com members. If in fact you are looking for fast, CLEAN, loud, unique and well; amazing, then don't even bother going elsewhere. This easily ranks top 5 ALL TIME of House of Power's cars past and present.....do a search of my username and you may quickly determine how strong of a statement that really is. Anyhow let's dive into the modifications and extras. This car has some serious dough in it. It's not pieced together, not in the least.

2003 Black Cobra Vert
49k original miles (looks like a legit 10k mile car)

Motor:
• MMR 5.0 STROKER Street Mod 900S (up to 900 RWHP) 2V, 3V or 4V with 12,000 miles on it
• Forged 5.0L Stroker Crank
• 18cc domed and coated Manley Pro Series Pistons
• Forged Manley Pro Series Rods
• APR 2000 Rod Bolts
• ARP Main Studs
• ARP Head Studs
• Head Cooling Mod
• MMR Street Racing Oil Pump with Billet Gears
• Stage 2 CNC Ported Heads
• AFCO Heat Exchanger
• Reische Performance 170 degree high performance thermostat

Blower:
• Black Gen II Whipple 2.3L
• JLT CAI
• Billetflow single idlers, black. 2-100mm and 1-92mm
• 3lb Lower pulley, 2.75 upper pulley
• SCT BA2600

Exhaust:
• BBK Long Tube Headers
• BBK Off Road H Pipe
• Magnaflow Stainless Catback

Fuel:
• 60lb Injectors
• Lethal Performance 99-04 4V Return Style Fuel System with Fuel line upgrade
• 2 Walbro 400 LPH DCSS Twin Turbine High Pressure Fuel Pumps
• Fore Innovations 03-04 Cobra Dual Pump Billet Top Hat
• LDC cooling mod for 99-04 Mustang DOHC
• NGK TR6 V-Power Spark Plugs (Set of 8)
• Viton o-ring upgrade kit
• PPRV delete

Drivetrain/Suspension:
• Viper Spec T-56
• Fidanza 96-04 Mustang Aluminum Flywheel (8 bolt crank)
• 11” Hi-Clamp clutch kit (handles 750rwhp)
• Ford Racing 11’’ clutch bolt kit
• Ford Racing 96-04 Mustang Roller Pilot Bearing
• Ford Racing 96-04 Heavy Duty Throw Out Bearing
• 26 Spline Input Shaft
• MGW Orange Handle
• 04 Mach 1 Solid Axle
• 31 Spline Axles
• Summit Diff Cover
• FMS 3:90 Gears
• FMS Spool
• C Clip Eliminators
• Eibach suspension
• Edelbrock Adjustable Upper Control arms
• XD Adj. Rear Lower Control Arms, 1999-04, with swaybar
• 2-point K-member brace
• Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors – powdercoated
• Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors

Gauges/Tuning:
• Innovative Wideband w/ Handheld Controller
• Aeroforce Interceptor
• Autometer Boost
• SCT XCal 3
• Autometer Shift Light
• Speed of Sound A Pillar pod
• Autometer Steering Pod

Interior/Audio:
• Carvaggio Leather/Suede Seats (BIG $$$)
• Black Painted Interior Trim
• Custom Suede Rear Seat Delete
• Lloyd's Cobra Logo Floormats
• Billet Shift Knob
• Carbon Toggle Switches (for show)
• Custom Leather Shift Boot
• Pioneer Double Din Nav/Bluetooth/DVD/MP3
• Pioneer Amp
• 2 Memphis 10's subs custom Built into RSD
• Upgraded Pioneer speakers

Exterior:
• Clear bra – entire front end, mirrors and trunk lid wrapped by Shy (BIG $$$)
• Harwood 4" Cowl
• 2 Piece Cervini's Speedster Cover
• CDC Lightbar
• Saleen 3 Piece Spoiler
• Dark Smoked Headlights
• Smoked Fog Lights
• Smoked Taillights
• Flat Black Cobra Emblems
• Lime Green Calipers
• TF wheels – as far as I know, this is the only Cobra that has these on
• Custom top of the line outside cover

Willing to sell without the wheels but you’d need to provide your own.
Price with wheels - $27,000
Price without wheels – $25,000

Teaser Pics. More in the photobucket

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

Rest of the pics:
http://s48.photobucket.com/user/fak3r/slideshow/Cobra for Sale

Last edited:

bigalien

Established Member
I have the money now......

I need a number to talk to you. this is the only car I've seen that I'm willing to buy site unseen as long as there are a couple of people that vouch for the condition. It seems like alot of people know this car. Don't sell it yet I'm the first to respond I have the money. Tell me how to reach you please

in case it's late, like 3 I may be asleep and not see you put your number here so I'm leaving mine here. please text or call my phone I don't care what time it is. unless you are going to wait to respond in the morning to anyone else anyway. All I ask is please talk to me 1st since I'm the 1st to respond. I will put a deposit in ur account immediately to hold it while we work out the details to get it to me. I will give you $27,000 no neg. just let me know how you want to handle it. I have the money in my account no loans or bs to deal with just cash. call or text Bert 832-782-4407 anytime please

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
I've seen this car in person and drove it around my shop parking lot, whoever buys this WILL NOT be disappointed!

bigalien

Established Member
I've seen this car in person and drove it around my shop parking lot, whoever buys this WILL NOT be disappointed!

If he ever comes back on here and responds. It's exactly what I'm looking for. He didn't leave a number so no way to get ahold of him. I've got cash and am ready to buy but if he doesn't check these posts I guess I'm out of luck. I've been wanting one of these since they came out and never could get one, now I've got the money and this is the one out of all that I want but worried maybe he will sell before he even checks here

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Or PM TRBO VNM, he can get ahold of Paul.

I can't vouch for this actual car, but I know Paul and he keeps insane care of his cars. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this car in a heartbeat, but I'm just not a fan of black.

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Thank you everyone for your PM's. I currently have an offer on the vehicle so I am listing it as Sale Pending. If anything changes, I will update this thread.

bigalien

Established Member
Got it

thanks to those who suggested how to get ahold of Pavel (Paul). This is my first Cobra. I've waited 10 years to get one and this one jumped off the page at me. I can't wait to drive it! I'll be back here to ask for some advice from time to time because this is the absolute best site I've seen with so many knowledgable and friendly people. Thanks again

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Fak3r, you've got some explaining to do. Looks like you sold Bigalien a piece of crap. You need to get in contact with him and make things right.

MaxDangle

Established Member
Is what TBCobra saying true? If that is the case, I would definitely have a hard time justifying a purchase from this forum, especially after the hype above.

o.z.man

Established Member
Do tell. I was interested in the cobra also. What is the problem with it????

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
wow, read the other thread, what a shame. I feel for the buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread