Evil Walks Among Us....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Its amazing how cold hearted and Evil some people are. This is a gentle loving human being that loved his wife. I feel for this dude u can tell he still loves her.

Her reaction to seeing him dead still gives me chills!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Come on, man! Dude looking like a humanized fart and thinks nothing is up when a solid 7 is paying him attention.

She was looking for a visa and a paycheck and after getting it wanted out to go find her next bad boy baby daddy, to be treated like shit, be dumped and birth fatherless child #3.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was great! Awesome that her plan was uncovered and he is safe.

Anyone remember a very similar case that was televised a few years ago? A woman wanted her husband killed and ended up talking to an undercover cop. Their meeting in her vehicle was filmed and she was heard to confirm she wanted the "hit man" to kill her husband. So the cops overtook a sting operation, staging the husband's death while she was at the gym. When she returns, she is greeted by police who told her husband lay dead inside their apartment, she became "hysterical" and really gave a good performance. Then while she was at the police station making her statement/answering questions, the detective suddenly told her she was under arrest, the door opened and her husband stood there. The look on her face was priceless. He walked away and she was cuffed and arrested. I assume she is now in prison.

Last edited:

Doodler

Established Member

Anyone remember a very similar case that was televised a few years ago? A woman wanted her husband killed and ended up talking to an undercover cop. Their meeting in her vehicle was filmed and she was heard to confirm she wanted the "hit man" to kill her husband. So the cops overtook a sting operation, staging the husband's death while she was away shopping. When she was told her husband lay dead inside their apartment, she became "hysterical" and really gave a good performance. Then while she was at the police station making her statement/answering questions, the detective suddenly told her she was under arrest, the door opened and her husband stood there. The look on her face was priceless. He walked away and she was cuffed and arrested. I assume she is now in prison.

Yeah, I remember that one. There is a show called "snapped" (or what the wife and I like to call "bitches be crazy") where all the stories are about these women have stories like this. One had poisoned her own daughter and forged a suicide note saying that she (the daughter) had killed her step father. Daughter didn't actually die and woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed with way more questions than answers. People are wacky as hell out there!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's the video. It's well worth the view. What an actress! And the ending was awesome! Busted!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And her follow up defense! EVIL woman! What a fool! Her attorney should be put in prison with her. He blamed everything on "a corrupt police department" who "manufactured a crime". Proves there are attorneys out there just as evil as those who commit evil crimes like this.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Anyone remember a very similar case that was televised a few years ago? A woman wanted her husband killed and ended up talking to an undercover cop. Their meeting in her vehicle was filmed and she was heard to confirm she wanted the "hit man" to kill her husband. So the cops overtook a sting operation, staging the husband's death while she was at the gym. When she returns, she is greeted by police who told her husband lay dead inside their apartment, she became "hysterical" and really gave a good performance. Then while she was at the police station making her statement/answering questions, the detective suddenly told her she was under arrest, the door opened and her husband stood there. The look on her face was priceless. He walked away and she was cuffed and arrested. I assume she is now in prison.

I remember that. Girl had a sweet rack from what I remember.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife tells me she has access to meds that can be fatal and not show up on toxicology.

I usually laugh and go hammer a few beers to forget.

That was some dark video there, those ladies lack a conscious.

quad

Established Member
Damn Mundo saved his ass! He looks like a good dude also and too bad he got mixed up with that witch.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lets face it bro the dude was ugly and probably never had a good looking GF in his life. Ppl can get swept away with looks even tho u know its not real. They dated for (3) years before getting married.

I think for many couples its not REAL and considering there is a 50% divorce rate id say MANY couples are together for reasons OTHER than love..... Usually money. No different here for her. Plenty of ppl pay for love.

Come on, man! Dude looking like a humanized fart and thinks nothing is up when a solid 7 is paying him attention.

She was looking for a visa and a paycheck and after getting it wanted out to go find her next bad boy baby daddy, to be treated like shit, be dumped and birth fatherless child #3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread