EVERY Cop in this video should be FIRED!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Wow

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Im excited for the boot lickers to begin their defense of these "Heroes."

dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There you go Tezz, showing your profound hate of law enforcement. I'm not a "boot licker", but I do call it the way I see it. Gotta ask, do you believe the majority of cops are good cops? Do you support good cops?

Throughout the video, the cop made a couple of valid, good points. But he was overwhelmingly unprofessional. I couldn't help but notice how much more calm and professional he was towards the END of the stop. At the beginning, he was in no way calm. Maybe he assumed the worse after the long stop, and expected it to get worse. A lot of bad things are happening to cops, making their jobs more difficult every day. At the least, he needs additional training.

I was talking to a friend of ours this morning in a restaurant. Her son, who we know, recently became a cop in a neighboring town. We asked how he liked the job. She said he already is seriously thinking of leaving and finding another profession. Why?
* It's a dangerous job that gets more dangerous as each day goes by.
* The criminal gets treated better than the victim.
* There are concerns about retaliation after any stop. Especially in high crime areas.

Unprofessional police work cannot be excused and should be addresses. But good cops (the majority) have a very difficult and dangerous job to do. Their life is literally on the line each and every day.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
Unprofessional police that was really looking for a problem. I always thought rolling into a parking lot to be safer was within the law.

Tezz500

Established Member
There you go Tezz, showing your profound hate of law enforcement. I'm not a "boot licker", but I do call it the way I see it. Gotta ask, do you believe the majority of cops are good cops? Do you support good cops?

No.

I believe most of them are power hungry, low IQ, servants of a tyrannical government.

This video proves it.

Now let me ask you this,

Have you ever experienced anything like this video?

Every single one of these cops is a Piece of shit desperate to find anything to Justify this bullshit stop.

****. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No.

I believe most of them are power hungry, low IQ, servants of a tyrannical government.

This video proves it.

Now let me ask you this,

Every single one of these cops is a Piece of shit desperate to find anything to Justify this bullshit stop.

You answered my question. As I expected.

Have I ever experienced anything like that video? Yep, 2-3 times in my lifetime but none over the past 30 years. Many years ago I brain farted after getting caught with a radar gun speeding on a city road. I took off (not smart) and drove about a half mile before I took a wrong turn onto a dead end road and had to stop. Two cops followed and nabbed me. They were understandably rough. Had every reason to be. I did a very dumb thing. Did I then have a destain of cops? Nope. They were doing their job. They actually did it well. Fast forward to today and while I'd love to see all bad cops relieved of their duty (or re-trained if it's possible), the vast majority are good cops wanting to do a good job.

MG0h3

Established Member
No.

This video proves it.

Now let me ask you this,

Then you must hate the military? Collectively the dumbest, lowest IQ, lowest skilled, lowest motivated people you can find.

The strong arm of the Gov you hate. Used to go around the world and flex their power for political and economic reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tezz500

Established Member
You answered my question. As I expected.

Have I ever experienced anything like that video? Yep, 2-3 times in my lifetime but none over the past 30 years. Many years ago I brain farted after getting caught with a radar gun speeding on a city road. I took off (not smart) and drove about a half mile before I took a wrong turn onto a dead end road and had to stop. Two cops followed and nabbed me. They were understandably rough. Had every reason to be. I did a very dumb thing. Did I then have a destain of cops? Nope. They were doing their job. They actually did it well. Fast forward to today and while I'd love to see all bad cops relieved of their duty (or re-trained if it's possible), the vast majority are good cops wanting to do a good job.

1. You knew the answer and I am open and honest about my bias towards law enforcement. The system in and of itself has gotten WAY out of hand compared to what this country is founded on.

2. Now, let’s evaluate what you did verses what he did.

You actually ran from the police.

He did not.

He is well within his rights to confirm that a cop is actually attempting to pull him over before stopping and well within his fights to stop in a place that is well lit.

That is the reason he didn’t go to jail.

If that officer could have put charges on him he would have.

The ONLY reason that cop got shitty with him was to teach him a lesson.

Respect my authority over you second class citizen OR ELSE.

3. The only thing I think the subject of this traffic stop did wrong was NOT lawyer the **** up and shut his mouth immediately. They tried for 30 ****ing minutes to verbally judo his ass into incriminating himself as well as others.

4. And on multiple occasions you can hear the officer bitching like he’s got a complex about how “he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else..”.
L O ****ing L.

5. Hopefully this guy gets paid for the mistreatment and unprofessional behavior of the gestapo.

Tezz500

Established Member
Then you must hate the military? Collectively the dumbest, lowest IQ, lowest skilled, lowest motivated people you can find.

The strong arm of the Gov you hate. Used to go around the world and flex their power for political and economic reasons.

I don’t hate cops because they are stupid.

I hate cops because they hide behind a badge and infringe on the rights of any citizen that doesn’t comply with their bullshit authoritarian behavior.

All that over “window tint.” Seriously….

MG0h3

Established Member
I don’t hate cops because they are stupid.

I hate cops because they hide behind a badge and infringe on the rights of any citizen that doesn’t comply with their bullshit authoritarian behavior.

All that over “window tint.” Seriously….

Just like the military does for our Gov to other countries…..

If everyone was like you, we would ALL hate the military for what some of you have done in other countries. You’ve killed a lot more innocent people than cops ever will.

Not justifying shitty cops doing dumb shit over petty crap at all.

But this cuts both ways.

Tezz500

Established Member
Just like the military does for our Gov to other countries…..

If everyone was like you, we would ALL hate the military for what some of you have done in other countries. You’ve killed a lot more innocent people than cops ever will.

Not justifying shitty cops doing dumb shit over petty crap at all.

But this cuts both ways.

But... I dont give a shit about other countries....

I only care what happens in MY COUNTRY.

Power projection has been seen as a necessity because the world cant seem to keep its dick in its pants.

Im sorry but your comparison just doesnt hold up.

MG0h3

Established Member
But... I dont give a shit about other countries....

I only care what happens in MY COUNTRY.

Power projection has been seen as a necessity because the world cant seem to keep its dick in its pants.

Im sorry but your comparison just doesnt hold up.

Sure it does. You’re just too biased.

Again, not arguing that this type of shit is ridiculous.

But most of the stuff you say can be perfectly applied to anybody in the military.

Follows their tyrannical leaders orders without question? Check

Stupid. Unskilled. Check.

Incredible waste of tax dollars? Check

As far as other countries vs ours. I’d say it’s impossible to argue that our constant meddling in the Middle East didn’t play at least some part in attacks right here in the US.

And try and be rational, for every one of these videos, there’s millions of positive contacts.

Tezz500

Established Member
Sure it does. You’re just too biased.

Again, not arguing that this type of shit is ridiculous.

But most of the stuff you say can be perfectly applied to anybody in the military.

Follows their tyrannical leaders orders without question? Check

Stupid. Unskilled. Check.

Incredible waste of tax dollars? Check

As far as other countries vs ours. I’d say it’s impossible to argue that our constant meddling in the Middle East didn’t play at least some part in attacks right here in the US.

And try and be rational, for every one of these videos, there’s millions of positive contacts.

It really doesnt lol. This is just smoke and mirrors to deflect from the problem this country has with law enforcement.

The US Military isn't infringing on the rights of American citizens....

Its LITERALLY a Cops Job to wake up and ass **** the Constitution....

MG0h3

Established Member
It really doesnt lol. This is just smoke and mirrors to deflect from the problem this country has with law enforcement.

The US Military isn't infringing on the rights of American citizens....

Its LITERALLY a Cops Job to wake up and ass **** the Constitution....

Aight brother. Agree to disagree.

Merry Christmas dude. Just enjoy the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread