Ever Wonder How S550 Seats Would Look in an SN95?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8musclecobra

Established Member
After searching the internet for anyone else who did this, the only thing i could come up with was a few people who put front seats in but couldn’t find anything on the rear seats. I figured it was possible so i bought a pair and went for it. honestly it fits almost like it was made for the car. Just need to tuck things once more and done. Still waiting to find a nice pair of fronts!
30wl7c9.jpg

bjhlih.jpg

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
You cant just post that without details. Direct bolt in? If not what'd you have to do. Looks sick, makes me wish I didn't get fixed back front rendering the rear useless.

v8musclecobra

Established Member
So actually the uppers fit damn near perfect! I put the stock 97 frames into the 15 leathers and they fit the contour perfectly and still fold as the originals do. The bottom was a bit more tricky, but not ridiculously hard. Cut the plastic to match the contour of the stock sn95 seats and then do a little trimming on the fabric. Took me about 2 hours for the bottom and 1 hour for both tops. The length of the s550 is roughly the same as the sn95 give or take an inch so after you finish trimming the back down to the end of the center flap it looks like it came with the car.

milktasd2

Established Member
I was thinking of just not using the rears I got. Your post is making me think of changing my mind. I have some 2015 fronts I plan on putting in too.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Wow nice find! After trimming the fabric on the bottom I’m assuming you have to stitch it back up?

D2Fresh16

Established Member
How did you trim the foam/plastic? Pics would be awesome if you ever have the seats back out agai. Thanks!

coposrv

Established Member
Looks really good. Nice upgrade! I’d like to see a small write up as well

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

v8musclecobra

Established Member
I’d be happy to do a write up. Just ordered a full set of cloths and a full set of brand new GT take off leathers ( no one wanted to sell seperate pieces ) so after i get it all done i will post a write up and maybe a video. With that said, with the extra parts i’m getting that i don’t need i intend to sell them so if anyone is interested i can make a matching set for the back of a 94-98 (and probably 99-04) mustang with the extra parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread