Even sponge bob owns a mustang

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
yva9amu3.jpg

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
He seems too happy. I guess he doesn't realize that he's driving a hunk of shit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The guy in the back seat seems to be as happy as the driver. LOL! But man, that is just horrible. But if the guy loves his handiwork, all the more power to him.

GodStang

Established Member
I love when you see these retards on the side of the road broken down.

Even better when they try to race them at the Drag Strip and the axle just rips off and the wheel goes down the track further than the car. Happened at our local track one night.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I was meeting up with some friends at a place downtown on a weekend evening and saw the retards that drive these crimes against car culture. Girls were dancing on the roofs at redlights and saw one breakdown in the middle of it all. It was quite entertaining. You cannot buy a $500 pile of shit and put a wrap, $2K in rims, and garbage stereo in it and expect it to still not be a pile of shit.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
This is what people do with their government handouts. It's not their money so they don't give a **** if the throw it away.

Damn so you know the guy? since obviously you know he's on welfare. Cmon really?! You dont know the guy so dont assume. Hes probably a cool guy and everything but he could also be a ****in asshole. Do I know for sure hell no! But will I judge him because he wants to put big rims and a paint design on a ****in V6, **** no and neither should ANY of you.

Yea talk shit about HIS car but dont talk shit about ANOTHER mans character when you dont know jackshit ABOUT him and that goes for everybody. God damn some of you are prejudice(and racist) assholes.

Edit- I still think the car is ugly as sin though.

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Damn so you know the guy? since obviously you know he's on welfare. Cmon really?! You dont know the guy so dont assume. Hes probably a cool guy and everything but he could also be a ****in asshole. Do I know for sure hell no! But will I judge him because he wants to put big rims and a paint design on a ****in V6, **** no and neither should ANY of you.

Yea talk shit about HIS car but dont talk shit about ANOTHER mans character when you dont know jackshit ABOUT him and that goes for everybody. God damn some of you dont have any morals.

Couldn't of said it better myself. :beer:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I was meeting up with some friends at a place downtown on a weekend evening and saw the retards that drive these crimes against car culture. Girls were dancing on the roofs at redlights and saw one breakdown in the middle of it all. It was quite entertaining. You cannot buy a $500 pile of shit and put a wrap, $2K in rims, and garbage stereo in it and expect it to still not be a pile of shit.

Pics of girls or this post is bs

Users who are viewing this thread