EV Hummer LOL

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Why does every youtuber have the same stupid expression on their video? Every time I see it it makes me think of what a huge attention seeking jerkoff they must be.

blk02edge

Established Member
Why does every youtuber have the same stupid expression on their video? Every time I see it it makes me think of what a huge attention seeking jerkoff they must be.
Haha true... these guys are actually legit though. Decent channel

andymarkv

Established Member
You have no idea how big that business still is. I just rebuilt a Holley 2V for a 66 Ford last week. Thing sat for 20 years and now fires up like brand new.
Interesting....will we see this '66 on the Front Page at some point?
I imagine some people are sick of barn finds and "will it run" scenarios...but I can't get enough! Blows my mind that something can sit in drydock for YEARS and sometimes only needs minimal work to come back to life.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Interesting....will we see this '66 on the Front Page at some point?
I imagine some people are sick of barn finds and "will it run" scenarios...but I can't get enough! Blows my mind that something can sit in drydock for YEARS and sometimes only needs minimal work to come back to life.

Yep.

OX1

Established Member
You'll be buying something with 4-barrel carb before you know it.

Prefer single "barrel" propane (only one moving part), it runs upside down (yes, I've tested it).

DSC01990.JPG

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I don’t understand why he’s a POS ? Just cause the bigger tires or something else ?

uhhhh I was talking about the Hummer

the tire thing is just that I think it'd be a hilarious black eye for the vehicle to see them try to void the warranty on a 100k+ hummer with some bigger tires after their own air suspension doesnt work

Users who are viewing this thread