Euro Trip 16

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is one of the coolest posts I've ever seen.

Truth! Sticky thread material here. :coolman: The commentary and photos are awesome. I really got a sense of having been there, or at least had a good sense of the overall experience. Well done! So cool that Ford was so heavily invested in this venue (as a family) and did a premium job. To actually have experienced this to the degree that DBK did is mind blowing. Truly an experience of a lifetime. I don't think anything else could compare in the automotive racing world. :rockon:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Best thread ever posted lmao. So awesome, what an experience!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Awesome story and excellent pictures. Trip of a lifetime. Looks absolutely incredible.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Wow what an amazing trip! The ford gt will always be one of the sexiest car designs ever conceived!

SVTPete83

Established Member
This is the greatest svtp thread of all time. No doubt in my mind. If I had a bucket list, I wouldn't have even been able to come up with something like this. No words!

-SVTPete

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
That's awesome! I was in the stands just above the pits and I think I have some photos of your car headed down the straight, DBK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedboosted

Established Member
By far the coolest thread I've ever seen, simply amazing. Thank you for sharing with us!

ROMM

Established Member
Any more pics of the RS and LT?

Awesome pics. I was disappointed in the cars then I seen the pics of the GT3RS and 675LT.....love them both for different reasons. Hope u enjoyed the trip

Wow. So DBK takes the road trip of the century, makes the most epic car thread ever, all of which is centered around Ford and the legendary GT40/Ford GT and it's history (past and recent) at Le Mans, and you have the nerve to write that you were "dissapointed in the cars" and even go on to ask the guy for more pics of the RS and LT? What a douchebag...

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Words have never seemed to fail me quite as bad as they are right now...Just a legendary collection of photos from what appears to be an indescribable trip.

The 05/06 cars are still amazing looking and have immense presence even next to its replacement.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
What an epic trip, thanks for sharing the photos!

Kaz has stepped all the way into full troll status. Go away moron.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Awesome thread and pics thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wow. So DBK takes the road trip of the century, makes the most epic car thread ever, all of which is centered around Ford and the legendary GT40/Ford GT and it's history (past and recent) at Le Mans, and you have the nerve to write that you were "dissapointed in the cars" and even go on to ask the guy for more pics of the RS and LT? What a douchebag...

That's what I was thinking. Go to a damn car dealership if you want to see an Porsche or McLaren. He's posting up pictures of cars not all of us could go out and see even if we wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread