Epic Turbo Boss Build! Going for low 8s

Benchracer

Established Member
Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me coming from a guy who is over 1000 rwhp. Good luck with running your time you have a badss car.

No problem man and thanks for the compliment. Do you ever go to Tulsa raceway? Its about 3.5hrs from me. I go there a couple times a year. Would love to see the car go down the track in person.

poof100

Established Member
I'm from GA so I made the trip from deep south roughly 600 miles from home.. But I believe in these guys and believe their the honest straight up real deal so I'm giving them my business.. Eric has been good to work with as well as my past dealings with Arron so I'm trusting them with my brand new car with only 1500 ish.. Miles.. Makes me a little nervous with it being new car but i believe I'm making the right choice by choosing JPC for my full build & tuning..

Definitely making the right choice with JPC!! Your car will be a new beast when you pick it up! All of the big builds are at JPC now too, my car, Al's car, Lance's etc. lol.

JPC FTW!! :rockon:

There is no doubt that u made the right choice by choosing JPC to do the job. The last 5-6 months of me doing business with them has been super smooth.

Can't wait to see your Boss done and what power it makes!!!

TURBOSS

Established Member
No problem man and thanks for the compliment. Do you ever go to Tulsa raceway? Its about 3.5hrs from me. I go there a couple times a year. Would love to see the car go down the track in person.

Sure thing i would love to come up to Tulsa and meet you and have some fun. I can get some guys together from the city and we can make a few trips up.

TURBOSS

Established Member
Yes sir. I didn't have a running car this last season though. I plan on being out there more this season. Can't wait to see your car running a number!

Yeah we should get together sometime. Shoot me a text so i have your number, mine is 580-483-5877.

JP0814GT

Established Member
Definitely making the right choice with JPC!! Your car will be a new beast when you pick it up! All of the big builds are at JPC now too, my car, Al's car, Lance's etc. lol.

JPC FTW!! :rockon:

Cool Eric gave me the tour of the shop! I enjoyed meeting the JPC team!

Turboss's car was getting some chassis work done this is going to be one to see completed for sure!

mystickeith50

Established Member
U won't be disappointed. My car has been up there a few times this year. Eric is awesome (were pretty much best friends......lol). He is knowledgeable and straight up . I've had my motor done there, fuel upgrades, full engine teardown, n multiple tuning sessions. They are the best. Justin is honest and a very stand up guy who realizes ur spending a shit ton of money and treats u as such. I have dealt with many shops n will never go anywhere else. Ur guys cars will turn out badass!!

Benchracer

Established Member
U won't be disappointed. My car has been up there a few times this year. Eric is awesome (were pretty much best friends......lol). He is knowledgeable and straight up . I've had my motor done there, fuel upgrades, full engine teardown, n multiple tuning sessions. They are the best. Justin is honest and a very stand up guy who realizes ur spending a shit ton of money and treats u as such. I have dealt with many shops n will never go anywhere else. Ur guys cars will turn out badass!!

I have to 100% agree with this guy.

Eric@jpc

Established Member

Thanks Keith!! BBFF :lol:

have you seen my McDonald's bag? I miss placed it :??:

I have to 100% agree with this guy.

Thanks Guys

Ok so for a small update!!

Yes the car is out getting the cage finished up! so no car photos but here is the breather tank we just got back from powder coat!!

IMG_2385_zps8fe41446.jpg

Pretty trick piece its going to mount in the old battery tray!

Twin -12 and a single -16

Eric@jpc

Established Member
That looks awesome.

Boss gonna make TX2k?

No he pulled the plug.

He wants us to track test the car but we would not do it with out a cage. So now the car is getting a 10 point. we will test it out here make sure it goes A-B and runs like it should and then he will pick it up.

Unless something drastically changes i think we will skip the TX2k we want this car to be 100% and a Bad Ass.

Can't rush perfection :lol:

poof100

Established Member
Ok so for a small update!!

Yes the car is out getting the cage finished up! so no car photos but here is the breather tank we just got back from powder coat!!

IMG_2385_zps8fe41446.jpg

Pretty trick piece its going to mount in the old battery tray!

Twin -12 and a single -16

That's pretty sick. Project Silver might need one of those! :burnout:

BUCKET

Established Member
No he pulled the plug.

He wants us to track test the car but we would not do it with out a cage. So now the car is getting a 10 point. we will test it out here make sure it goes A-B and runs like it should and then he will pick it up.

Unless something drastically changes i think we will skip the TX2k we want this car to be 100% and a Bad Ass.

Can't rush perfection :lol:

Completely 100% understand this.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
et on finished product/vids? insanely clean build man.

Not totally sure on the done date.

Should have the engine next weekend and then we are back to making some serious progress!

:beer:

We are trying to make this Build as Clean as possible

Users who are viewing this thread