Epic Turbo Boss Build! Going for low 8s

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I smell 7s... What happened to grudge? Not leaving it all out on that pass?

Last edited:

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Man if I could keep my factory functionality I would go turbo 400 / glide but aint happening anytime soon.

Good numbers and good recipe

Last edited:

JP0814GT

Established Member
Yep this car is a step beyond factory functionality that is exactly the line I'm walking keeping all functions while having the best performance possible.. But that ain't keeping me from turbo JPC can keep you full factory functional with turbo 1000+ rwhp capable Coyote. . give JPC a ring if your serious they can do this through a manual or auto...

Last edited:

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Yep this car is a step beyond factory functionality that is exactly the line I'm walking keeping all functions while having the best performance possible.. But that ain't keeping me from turbo JPC can keep you full factory functional with turbo 1000+ rwhp capable Coyote. . give JPC a ring if your serious they can do this through a manual or auto...

Lol while I have talked to most vendors and have asked eric a few questions. I did all my own work between myself and my race buddy. No doubt JPC can make a car go fast but the better question is can you ? Built not bought has always been my mentality.

JP0814GT

Established Member
I agree Force Induced that building you're own car with you're on hands is bad ass and rewarding. But every one doesn't have the time to build an major build I don't have time I have a company to manage. If I didn't have an innovative shop like JPC building my car I couldn't have much more than a stock bolt on car. And I'm not a guy that can be satisfied with the average everyday Mustang.

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Lol while I have talked to most vendors and have asked eric a few questions. I did all my own work between myself and my race buddy. No doubt JPC can make a car go fast but the better question is can you ? Built not bought has always been my mentality.

As someone who has learned to do just about everything myself and started learning to fabricate a couple years ago, I can never understand this type of dip-shit/arrogant attitude. Building your own car/parts is very rewarding but it does not make you any better of a car enthusiast or person when compared to someone who just drops their car off at a shop and says "BUILD IT". If we all did it ourselves, we wouldn't have these speed-shops that are able to do the type of product R&D that many individuals can not do on their own.

We all have different time schedules and priorities in our lives but the end result is the same; enjoying the hobby.

twistedneck

Established Member
As someone who has learned to do just about everything myself and started learning to fabricate a couple years ago, I can never understand this type of dip-shit/arrogant attitude. Building your own car/parts is very rewarding but it does not make you any better of a car enthusiast or person when compared to someone who just drops their car off at a shop and says "BUILD IT". If we all did it ourselves, we wouldn't have these speed-shops that are able to do the type of product R&D that many individuals can not do on their own.

We all have different time schedules and priorities in our lives but the end result is the same; enjoying the hobby.

Exactly, if you want to be a race mechanic or fabricator that's great.. but its a professional type job and its extremely technical. Most of us have other jobs that take that role and there aint no way in hell we have time to do the hard stuff..

JP0814GT

Established Member
My Mustang dream would never happen without the innovative shops available. I count about 5 shops to my knowledge which may be my limited knowledge but I'm speaking strictly Coyote new generation knowledge that I would trust my build with.
And I have a big problem with TRUST! Up till this point JPC has proven themselves to be GREAT! And I'm finally learning to trust them. I've had a few experiences that we're not great in past builds but feeling good about this build.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread