Engine almost done!

69clark

Established Member
what are you gonna do about the coil packs? engine looks sick. drooooool
Hopefully hide them under the custom built plenum. We'll see.

Wow, I guess no Carlisle this year?
Unfortunately, no. First year in a long time. Busting hump to get ready for Mustang Week.

Dude that's really pretty! It almost looks like a plastic model or fake. Whats the color your using on the covers?
Whats diff on the inside the 03 cobra motor is pretty stout right from Ford?
Internals are stock.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Great looking engine. It's almost a shame it has to go in the car. I, as the others, also think those valve covers look great. They're the first thing that caught my eye in the first picture. Now I have to look for your other thread and follow your progress there. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking engine. SO nice, that you can chrome plate an engine stand and roll that work of art into your living room. LOL! :)

Chais92

Established Member
Yup, started working on it tonight. Small plenum off the back of the whipple with the tb mounted facing the firewall, and the the dual intake pipes wrapping around to it. Like the mockup.

God I can't wait to see the finished product!! That's gonna be so different and bad***!!

69clark

Established Member
Hope to have the plenum fabbed up this weekend. Maybe not finish welded, but ready to be welded.

69clark

Established Member
sitting in the car.

Motor in.
motor1_zps2ada0081.jpg

motor2_zps0a3bdc64.jpg

motorr3_zpse3696477.jpg

chao5.0

Established Member
I really digging the factory color on this car, works very well with the engine in place. super clean build, I saw something like this in a magazine with a 69 mustang and a BB SOHC engine that was just as clean as your build.

69clark

Established Member
Between SVTP and Facebook my brain is getting an overload of your build...and I like it!!!

Well, I just repost from FB to here. It is easier to update facebook daily and the boards every couple of weeks.

Thanks man. What is your name on facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread