Eibach Springs Settle......WHEN????

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I tell you, I don't know why people don't go with the H&R's, they look perfect to me, and ride great. I have heard plenty of complaints about the Steeda and Eibachs for a while now, that is what steered me toward the HR's and I'm very happy.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i dunno i think the back is to high, a few people have put different ones in the back it looks real good

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
well I went with steeda cobra springs and it worked as advertised, dropped the car as much as they indicated.

Looks good, handling is much improved.

But as mentioned, springs dont settle unless they are crap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All this B.S. over lowering springs issues makes coil-overs look better and better. :rollseyes

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
All this B.S. over lowering springs issues makes coil-overs look better and better. :rollseyes

There's no bs. Eibach sucks. I'd prefer Hypercoil but not sure if they make an application for the Cobra.

Coil overs are nice if you have the cash and drive the car in such a way to make it worth it. I drive mine on a nice day to cruise. I don't drag race or go to a Kmart parkinglot and drive around plastic cones.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
I thought about coil overs as well, bit expensive, but I guess it depends on your needs. At least with those you can get the set that are easily adjustable so you have more control
over your ride height (instead of all this settling bs ;p )

But yeah what narco said applies to me as well. This baby needs to get me to work every day, so as long as its fun and I can kiss the ass of a porsche 911 cause he cant out handle me around turns im happy. (almost there too, few more tweaks)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
There's no bs. Eibach sucks. I'd prefer Hypercoil but not sure if they make an application for the Cobra.

Coil overs are nice if you have the cash and drive the car in such a way to make it worth it. I drive mine on a nice day to cruise. I don't drag race or go to a Kmart parkinglot and drive around plastic cones.
That was my point. With all the issues people seem to having with the lowering springs "not settling" it seems to be a waste of money to try them. At least with coil-overs you are guaranteed a ride height that pleases you.

Users who are viewing this thread